Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Oh no @Faith-and-Hope that’s not good. But glad you got the meds in time. I’ve hsd them a few times. Always get them when I’m run down. 

Pls rest up snd tske care ❤️❤️

Thanks @BlueBay 🙏 .... I’m trying .... taking things slowly.

Missing you @Zoe7 💚🌷

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Faith-and-Hope  thanks for the tag. Need that. Feel for you re shingles 🤪 it can be very painful. Is it on your trunk? A friend of mine has been fighting shingles for 4months & it's only now easing. He had trouble just when clothes touched... but his body has recently endured chemo, so that may slow the healing. Hope yours goes quick. I know when I just get one coldsore (also the chickenpox virus on the nerve), it hurts, and its always related to stress, for me. Get well quickly my SunflowerRose  💙🙏

@Zoe7, where are you? Miss you and hope your ok? 🕊️ Hope term three is a good one for you and you start feeling more safe here soon 💙💜💙💜💙

Former-Member
Not applicable

💐 @Former-Member , I see you in the background 💜 Ive bern looking for you. Please tag me to any of your updates. Last I heard your mum was dying 😪 and I feel for you having lost my mum last year, it sucks!  .how you Holding up ? (((((HUGZZ)))))

@

Sorry to hear about the shingles @Faith-and-Hope 

Hopefully the meds kick in quickly.

Hoping you can get the rest you need Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Former-Member  .... yes thats right ... Mum died.  I havent really been posting much.  Busy organising a funeral over the phone right now.  So many details the funeral directors want!  I read on another thread about your own Mum, and issues with your Dad. I'm so sorry  💔😢🌹

Former-Member
Not applicable

dewdrops-01.jpeg

Hard days for you @Former-Member @ Wish I could come just sit with you a while. There are no words. Don't let the crazy thoughts that come pester you. It  is what it is, always something more we could have done... but not really... And the harsh reminder how mortal we all are... And people that put their foot in it... and family who  appose anything you want... and feeling sooooo tired... The mind runs mad trying to make sense of this thing called death. We're wires for eternity, not this. So let the thoughts pass by and just get through this week (hand to task) then spend a day in bed or something. I don't know the answers, just be kind to yourself 💙💜💙💜🙏

Good advice @Former-Member .....

Hugs @Former-Member  💜

How is Cat today @Zoe7 ?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you @Former-Member  that is very good advice and I appreciate you taking the time to provide it. 💜  I also love the picture.

Thanks others here too for all your support.

@Zoe7  You havent been around for a while, and Im worried about you. Are you okay? 💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance