Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Please don't respond to this post but I just wanted to say that the connection & friendship the both of you have is so beautiful it actually brings tears to my eyes. And I hate how much my special friends are hurting that it's viscerally painful.

@Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7

Goodnight @Zoe7 ..., rest well all the night long, a peaceful, dreamless sleep and wake up feeling refreshed tomorrow .... baby steps Hon, do whatever you can whenever you can and park everything else to the side.  The way forward will open in its own time.

Hugs n hugs ..... 🦋💕💤

💜💐 @Sans911 ....

Former-Member
Not applicable

Image result for crystal butterflies

Some items of beauty to add to your day, and something to watch over you ... while we, here at Sane, are unable to.

Always thinking of you @Zoe7  Please stay safe and get through this.  No response expected or necessary.

Loving waves to @Faith-and-Hope  whose big heart I know is breaking right now.  Big hug for you.  Hi everyone else. 

Sherry 💕👀🤗

Morning @Former-Member .... 👋💕

DD009EAF-2541-4BEB-8E86-E257854FC948.jpeg

Adding to the collection here @Zoe7  @Former-Member  @Sans911  @oceangirl ...., 👋💕

Hi @Faith-and-Hope Heart

I just got home from my GP appointment everything went well there. She wants to repeat my bloods etc. Thank you so much for acknowledging me and I appreciate our friendship too. 

I am so glad everything is okay there @oceangirl 

Getting things checked out is a good way to reduce anxiety, because there will either be nothing wrong, or it’s the start of getting things sorted out.

💕

How are you going? It was good to get out and talk to my GP @Faith-and-Hope

I am not particularly anxious about the blood test, which is good, and I know if there are any problems with it, we will rectify it pretty quickly. Tomorrow I am doing a day program at the hospital which will be good, the program I am doing, was put together by the black dog institute. I am hoping I will get more information and ways to understand my depression and anxiety. I think just being around people and being in a supportive environement will be good for me. I hope you have a great day and good luck for the remaining part of your semester. Take Care hon

Thank you @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Sans911 for the gifts to come home to this afternoon. They gave me a lift to my day which was much needed. 

I know there was no response needed to your posts but also needing you all to know that I got through the night with very little sleep and also managed to get through the day. I so badly need sleep tonight to be more okay tomorrow. It was quite evident that I had not slept but the wonderful support at work helped me get through the day. I haven't heard anything about my dad yet but hoping very much that no news is good news. Still struggling very much with everything but I cannot thank you all more for your support Heart

@Zoe7 

flowers.jpegsending you these and thinking of you lots xoxo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance