Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Oh Hon I appreciate that but it is you that have done all the hard work πŸ’– It really has been such a pleasure getting to know you and be able to walk alongside you @Former-Member - you have become someone very important to me here and I am very grateful for all your support also. Be proud of yourself - you have come such a long way in a relatively short period of time and that is something you should celebrate πŸŽ‰βœ¨πŸ’•

Clover is still outside chasing bugs and jumping all over things. ...but Tobes is where he always is - right next to me. He is so much better today - back to his old self completely so I now don't have any worries leaving him this week. Speaking of ratbags - Clover just bounded inside ...she is so cute and makes me laugh so often.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Aeewwwh @Zoe7 you are such a beautiful radiating soul. Love hearing your animal stories and getting to know you on here has been a real pleasure.

Hope you talk about the animals with the children - will teach them to love their pets.

Enjoy your evening 😊.

Until next time. Rest well.

I'm jumping into bed now with a new book.

@Former-Member I hope you have had a nice night with your new book and sound asleep by now.

I have had a pretty cruisy night - a nice long shower, some online shopping (christmas presents) and t with Tobes snuggled with me and Clover finally inside and asleep on her bed. The rain has just started and I am starting to feel sleepy so won't be long before I am in bed too.

@Faith-and-Hope How has your day been Hon?

Hi @Zoe7 πŸ’–

I stayed up really late last night ordering some stuff for my artwork while the Black Friday sales are on, so f eking a bit wrecked today.  I slept late this afternoon and struggled to get up, so I am aiming for an β€œearly” night tonight.

Got some more of my painting done cos 8 had to retrieve something from the garage and couldn’t help but pick up the brushes ….. lol

I also did some sketching this morning to support the work I am doing because some proportions were wrong, so photographing it, printing it, then adjusting the print helps me to imprint in my mind how to tackle the tricky bits and straighten them up again.

I used the grid method, and was pleased to find that a lot of the work is in very good alignment once I fix the iffy bits …..

πŸ‘‹πŸŒ· @Former-Member @tyme @Snowie @Eve7 

I have just finished ordering some things too @Faith-and-Hope Xmas presents for my sister, Dad and Mum. Already ordered something for my sister's partner and purchased presents for my sister, her partner and Mum ...so Xmas shopping is nearly done. Just need a couple more things for my Mum's birthday (which is boxing day) and to finish her paintings. I worked on them last night and much like you, I could not get them just how I wanted them. It took some extra sketching, scanning, resizing and printing to get what I wanted - they are now sketched onto the canvases ready for painting. 

I, too, was hoping for an early night but it has not been wasted. Watching tv now before I head to bed (which I don't thin will be far away).

Doing some more ordering here now @Zoe7 - special request orders, these ones …..

I hope you sleep well Hon x

Enjoy your special request shopping @Faith-and-Hope I'm off to bed. Good night Hon πŸ’•πŸ˜˜

G’night @Zoe7  πŸŒ™πŸ’«βœ¨

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @tyme @Eve7 @Snowie I have slept on and off for most of today. I am so tired, achy, sore and my problem teeth have begun hurting again. I have had a couple of months without any pain but when they hurt, they are so painful. Everyone that has had a toothache will understand - normal pain relief does not work πŸ˜₯

Back to work tomorrow but I am already worrying about how I will go. I do miss the kids but it has been one thing after another and despite the time off and doing things for myself - I am still not good. 3 and a half weeks to go though and I do need to be there for the kids - my hope is that will give me a lift as they do give me so much joy everyday. I am also worried about how much I will need to do to catch up but will talk to my ass/Principal tomorrow and prioritise the most urgent things first - that is all I can do.

Going to have meds and give my babies their night snacks early so I can have an early night. Hugs to you all πŸ’–πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ§‘

Hugs @Zoe7 - I hope the toothache will subside. Please see someone if the pain continues. Infections can be nasty. I'm worried about you.

Please let me know how you go. And yes, give your babies a BIG huddle πŸ™‚

As for school...you can only do so much. Work will never cease for teachers. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance