Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

πŸ‘‹πŸ’• @Emelia8 β€¦..

Good afternoon @Faith-and-Hope @FloatingFeather @Zoe7 @creative_writer @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Eve7  @Appleblossom and anyone else around.

Wishing you a good day today.

Sending lots of love πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Well done on the wall repairs @FloatingFeather πŸ‘ We often don't think we can do something until we try. As for the trailer plug - sooo funny now. I have been telling anyone who would listen - been giving everyone a laugh about that one lol 

I am doing okay - just tired. We have parent-teacher's all week but it is not really an issue. I love seeing the kids share their work with their parents. They get so excited about what they want to share - I have to pull them back a bit otherwise each meeting would be hours long lol (they only have 15 minutes). I also have such a wonderful bunch of kids and very lovely parents so I quite enjoy the meetings.

I had a little bit of time before it got dark to cut and nail on the board I had to replace on the outside of the house from the drain drama. It is now all ready to frame up, fill in and get ready for paving ...I am looking forward to the holidays next week so I can get stuck into it. I still have to cut away some old concrete but that won't take long.

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Former-Member @creative_writer @Sans911 @Emelia8 @Shaz51 @Eve7 Sending love to you all πŸ’–

I hope this week goes ok for you hon @Zoe7 

Not long till holidays for you

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Zoe7 take care, sending you hugs πŸ€— and πŸ’•.

Hope the parent teacher interviews go well. Give Toby and Clover a big for me xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thankyou for your well wishes @Snowie sending hugs and πŸ’• in return.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hope everyone had a lovely day and has an enjoyable evening @FloatingFeather @creative_writer @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 xx

Sending lots of love and hugs and hope you all you have lovely night ❀️ @Zoe7, @Snowie, @Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member

Toby and Clover patted for you @Former-Member πŸΆπŸ˜ΊπŸ’•

4 more days @Snowie ...and yes I am counting lol

@creative_writer I am really loving you being here on this thread and joining in with us all πŸ’– 

Fur babies have had their biscuits - Clover is outside chasing bugs, Toby is a sleep and I won't be far behind him. A long day tomorrow but I will have time to come home, feed the babies then go back to work for my last meeting. I was looking at being home early until a parent booked a late appointment πŸ˜” Thems the breaks! It is with yet another lovely parent and child though so it won't be too taxing πŸ‘ @Faith-and-Hope @FloatingFeather πŸ’•

@Zoe7 I want to get a small fur baby too. We have been thinking about it. If we do get one it’ll probably be early next year since we are unsure about whether we will be here all of summer. Don’t want to leave a small poor kitten. Meanwhile we are my mum seems to have adopted the neighbour’s cat who loves chilling here, whether it’s on top of the fence or in a corner on our backyard, or next to the window. I hope the meeting isn’t too taxing.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance