Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

Thankyou @Faith-and-Hope wishing you a lovely time with your creative pursuits.

@Zoe7 I hope you are enjoying the garden.

A big hello @creative_writer, @Eve7 @tyme enjoy your Sunday afternoon 💕

Thanks for the tag @Former-Member 

It’s beautiful and sunny here right now.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks for responding @Eve7 beautiful day here too 😊🌞😊🌞.

@Faith-and-Hope I hope you have enjoyed making things for your grandbabies Hon 👶👶💕

@Former-Member Did not end up doing much in the garden - just mowed the backyard. I did sort out some things in the garage though and cleared a box of things I have had sitting in my kitchen forever. Also cut and painted a board for the outside wall that I had to replace because of the drain issues - just need to nail it on and the area will be ready to start the paving. That is a holiday job though. Need a shower and then a little work for this week ...and an early night for me.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good for you @Zoe7 you are always so productive. Hope you had nice weather while you worked.

Last day of isolation for me today. Still feeling a little worn out from doing NOT Much!! Early night for me too 😊.

Not very warm but no rain @Former-Member - don't think the rain is far away though. Had a shower and waiting for dinner to cook then will head to bed shortly after I feed the fur babies. Watching rugby at the moment but won't see the end of the next game.

I often find I am more tired from doing nothing ...unless I am worn out and need the rest. Take it easy over the next few days - just do what you can and build up to more later in the week if you have to.

Good evening @Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member, @Eve7, @Zoe7 ❤️

@Faith-and-Hope ohh making things for grand babies sounds lovely.

@Zoe7 your day sounds lovely and productive. I wasted a lot of time today, only slept a bit better last night after so long so was still really exhausted.

@Former-Member slowly ease yourself into it until you feel stronger.

Lack of sleep is not conducive to a productive day @creative_writer I hope you sleep better tonight 😁💖 Fur babies fed here so off to bed. 

Goodnight all passing by here 💕

Morning @Sans911  👋💞💞💞 so good to see you Hon.

Agree @Zoe7 .  I feel more tired if I do nothing ….

@Former-Member @creative_writer @Eve7 @tyme 

Hi @Zoe7,

How are you getting on? Well I hope.

I just wanted to say that I am so impressed with your trailer rewiring! I don't think too many people would attempt to rewire a trailer from scratch - I hope you are proud of yourself because you should be :).

I love you story about how you forgot to plug your trailer into the car. It's almost ironic - after all that intricate work rewiring the one thing stopping the lights and indicators was the good old basics of plugging something in lol!

I did a bit of handy work myself over the long weekend (you inspired me) - my son accidentally put a small hole in a wall in my bedroom and I went to Bunnings, bought a repair kit and patched it myself! I must say it was actually enjoyable and I feel a little proud that I did it all by myself :).

Warm regards,

FloatingFeather  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance