Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Faith-and-Hope - ohhh smart to start a new thread. So glad to hear your adventures. UK/Europe is so pretty. I love the old buildings and the history. Australia is still such a young country. 

Understand about the photo ID. I had that happen to me before. Called another person to verify and had give my driver's license. I did lost quite a bit of weight from the passport photo to what I looked like now so will give them that! 

Definitely give us updates. I can live vicariously through you Smiley Very Happy

image.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Former-Member, I'll talk about me on the sleeping too much thread. Let me know how you are too.

@F&H, excellent! Sounds chilly though πŸ™‚

Hi @Faith-and-Hope

Sounds like a great trip. Hope you D3 is okay and that hubby is coping.  The photo you sent is really nice.  Have a fantastic time.  Great to hear from you πŸ™‚

Take care Heart

Thanks Beautiful @BlueBay .... ❀️

I hope things are improving for you today, and you can find a few moments of joy somewhere .... I love hearing about it when you do.  

Hugs ....

πŸ’œπŸŒ·

Former-Member
Not applicable

Great idea @Faith-and-Hope to have a space were we can follow your journey :face_with_rolling_eyes:πŸ˜³πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ’œ (emoticons for the pun). So we are following your literal and metaphorical journey which is 😎. Please forgive if I don't post much but see my likes as a Im seeing you and hearing you. 

Wishing you a fabulous time. I know you've had a rocky start let's hope it gets better from here πŸ’œπŸ€—πŸ’πŸ€—πŸ’œ

Sounds great @Faith-and-Hope

You willl be able to see the cathedrals I want to see -

It  sounds - apart from WH and D3 (falling) and your congestions and the cold weather - which you like - really great

I gotta think about planning for this myself -

Dec

Ah..............Fantastic

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope

If memory serves me correctly @Faith-and-Hope, Colchester in Suffolk is good for roman ruins. It's a long time ago so memory is a bit fuzzy. πŸ’•πŸŽΆ
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance