Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

@Faith-and-Hope   @Zoe7  thinking of you 🌞

💜❤️🧡💛💚💙

sculpture-sand-212214_1.jpeg

@Faith-and-Hope Leaving this for you before I head to bed Hon ...holding you close Heart

Image result for otters hugging

❤️❤️ @Zoe7 @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

What are you doing at night now your studies are finished @Faith-and-Hope 😮

Helping my D3 get her submissions in @Former-Member.  The timing of WH leaving and the circumstances he left under pulled the rug out from under us all, but we are strong.  We will re-group and hold to our values, even if it’s muddy for a while .....

04C3FA13-843F-436F-8628-0EA6A8081416.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Faith-and-Hope 

I'm sorry you're beautiful family is going through this, that WH (king selfish)  has abandoned you all, and at such a bad time re studies...

I'm not as strong as you, I fell in a heap and lost that semester at uni and didn't go back, and with no childcare at home I had to quit my job too. I went under on the inside. Its a horrific thing to go through. Relationship breakdowns like this are way up  top on the stress scale (near major loss), so please really watch your self care... 

🙏 I'm praying you keep your head above water. And keep being the wonderful mother you are.Our kids (big and small) sure bring out the best in us... especially that  survival instinct, (for them), and I know D3 struggles. You're amazing with her.

Sorry I've been so irratic on the forums, and not had much to offer you through all this. (I was a hopeless wife, and mum it now seems), I'm just in aww how steadfast you have been for the important things. Never lose that love and creativity F&H and faith. You might have emotional burnout now, but you'll shine again. I know it. You hang in there, the storm will settle.

Hugzzz💙💜❤️

HeartHeart @Zoe7  and @Faith-and-Hope   Thinking of you both xx

❤️❤️ @eth @Former-Member 

@Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7  💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance