Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

I fully understand that mountain of work and just needing to get it done then get to the break @Faith-and-Hope It feels like we are doing 2 weeks in one so far - and it is only the second week back with all the kids. It is much like starting the year again with all the routines, expectations and settling the kids back into working all day. I have a lot of kids that are not coping very well so it is emotionally and physically draining. I think we are all looking forward to the holidays so we can reset a little. Work though is a good distraction for me presently - so both positive and negative aspects to it. Life itself is just hard.

I agree @Zoe7 ..... and I imagined it to be just like starting the new school year to have the kids back in under these circumstances.

Former-Member
Not applicable

☀️Good Morning F&A team, makes me happy to see you talkin' 😃 Glad ya all paddling along ok 💐
- LIVE FOR THE GOOD DAYS! -

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Zoe7  👋💖

@Former-Member Heart

💜 @Zoe7 @Former-Member @Former-Member .....

Next assignment in ..... ✔️
E4963BFF-EF89-4A6A-9D8F-E06208A9C118.jpeg

Next assignment in .-- yaaaaa @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Very Happy

awww sooo cute @Zoe7 

Heehee @Zoe7 .... that's gorgeous ..... ❣️  I was just talking to D1 about elephants a little while ago.

Its the weekend 🎉 ..... but not quite for me.  The assignment I am working on is due at midnight. I am halfway through, but it looks like I will be okay.

Any plans for this evening @Zoe7 @Shaz51 ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance