Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Yep, she's Brilliant @Zoe7 

I love this One - It's Vivaldi's Four Seasons....

https://youtu.be/zzE-kVadtNw

Vivaldi Four Seasons is my go to music @Adge So beautiful to listen to her play it so well.

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Sans911 @Adge @Bow 

As I suspected but hoped was not the case - the tooth I had the root canal in is not the one that is causing all the pain when I eat - found that out quickly tonight. There are two others on the same side that are hurting but one is really painful. I have been eating on one side to avoid that for weeks and mistakenly hoped it was okay on the other side now ...NOT!!!! I don't have the excruciating pain ongoing but it is still very sore. Think I will take pain killers and meds now and hope to sleep soon Smiley Sad

@Faith-and-Hope I really hope you have had a wonderful afternoon with friends - actually hope they are still there and you are enjoying their company still. May not catch you tonight but will look in tomorrow morning to see how your afternoon/evening went. 💖💖💖

Oh No @Zoe7 ....

Hugs ((((Zoe))))

Adge

Sore and tired now @Adge Won't be long before I am in bed methinks - hoping so anyway 👍

❤️ @Zoe7 .....

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope @Faith-and-Hope @Adge and all on here.

Hoping your day is kind to you and that you have a good day.

@Zoe7 so sorry to hear that your tooth is still hurting. Hoping you got some sleep last night hun 💜💜

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Adge @Bow @Sans911 

Took my dentist script to the chemist and he did not put the pain killers on so had to use my GPs one - there the problem started...couldn't get them for 2 more days so chemist rang my doctor ...of course she approved it, was never in any doubt she would. Now waiting for the pain to subside again. It is nowhere near as excruciating as it was before the root canal but I cannot eat on that side at all - then the pain is excruciating ...so back to soft food and being careful with what I eat and how.

Had my pdoc appointment this morning - she is very happy with how I am going. We discussed seeing the psych briefly and are going to revisit that next time. Neither of us still believe any trauma 'work' would be beneficial for me and that I do not necessarily need to see the psych at the moment. My pdoc wants also to see how I go for the next 6 weeks - getting back to work, doing things I have been for myself, juggling things for my parents and generally 'getting on with life'. It is no doubt going to be a very busy 6 weeks so will be a real test for exactly where I am at and what I can realistically do. For the first time today I could tell her my SI has not been present and that is significant imrovement. We also talked about my relationship with my Mum and how much more confident I am to tell her when she has hurt me and have some distance from her when that happens. That too is a major step forward.

Met with my co-teacher afterwards and we worked on a tentative plan for the next couple of weeks and what I will teach on my one day. She is not confident with Science or HASS (which I am) so they will be my focus on the Fridays - that I am more than happy to do. She has set the room up brilliantly and there are a few things I am going to make to add to it for her ..which involves wood so will be fun to do ...and won't take me too much time 👍 I have the timber and chicken wire needed already so no cost either. I also need to draw some large native animals so that too will be fun. I really love her ideas and can see (as I already thought) that we are going to work well together so very much looking forward to this year.

I am feeling both excited and happy to know that I am permanently at this school also - had sooo many hugs from staff today (both teaching and support staff)...and massive smiles from everyone - makes the workplace both welcoming and lovely to be part of. The new teachers I met today all seem lovely as well so it has a very happy feel about the place all around. I do wish we had a couple more weeks until we are back (these holidays have flown by) - especially with my teeth as they are but I will cope somehow.

Sending plenty of hugs to everyone here and all those passing by - and hope you all have a little light in your days Heart

@Faith-and-Hope How did your catch up with friends go?

I am glad you got the pain killers @Zoe7 Hoping they kick in quickly for you and that the pain subsides.

It sounds like your appointment with your pdoc was really beneficial for you. I am so glad you have someone that you trust that you can open up too and that supports you so much.

Co-teaching is hard work so I am happy to hear that she is a good fit for you. Hoping that that makes the year a little easier for you and your students. 

You have already had such a big day today hon, please look after yourself this afternoon

💜💜

Sitting on the couch at present @Snowie doing nothing. Very tired so need to rest now - will begin to tackle some of what I need to do after I feed the fur babies.

How has your day been?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance