Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Wow @Zoe7  Sounds like you have got lots done today, well done for achieving so much.

A rest now sounds like a good idea.

Am halfway through cooking dinner now. No doubt I will here "I'm hungry" soon from the kids when they emerge from their rooms!!

Well done @Zoe7 ..... 😏

Hi @Snowie ❄️💕

I got my second Photoshop assignment done, and I am  feeling pretty good about it too.

I also framed a couple of artworks I made in Semester 1, which was something sitting on the back burner for a while.

Sounds like your day was productive too @Faith-and-Hope 😉

It was @Snowie.  I am still feeling low on energy, which isn't surprising considering my current circumstances, but thankfully things are happening at an okay pace at the moment, so it's feeling doable.

Great to hear @Faith-and-Hope 👍 Keep looking after yourself too Hon Heart

Considering everything you are going through hon, you are doing an amazing job @Faith-and-Hope 

Sorry @Snowie Just now received the notification for this post - an hour later Smiley Frustrated

Also just had a visit from my Mum - it is amazing how one person can have such a negative influence on us - I know you get that soooo much Hon. Left me feeling quite flat but I will be okay - just need to put it behind me and try to move forward tonight with what I need to do.

Notifications are a bit all over the place lately @Zoe7 🤔

Ohh I so understand what you mean. Avoiding my mum atm.

Yeah they have been for a couple of days @Snowie Last night was the same. I often reply to emails too so that makes it extra annoying Smiley Frustrated

It would be so much harder for you to avoid your Mum in your circumstance Hon - really feeling for you Smiley Sad I simply have to put the visit behind me but you have to live in the same house - so much harder for you Smiley Sad

It is hard to avoid her @Zoe7 but I know for my sanity I have too. She is still very good at having digs at me about my B.

Enough about that however, have you had tea yet or are you still resting?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance