Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: 💖 Far and Away and finding the way back

@Faith-and-Hope I had a beautiful white butterfly on my car when I came out of work to leave - thought it might be you close by for me Heart

Heart s to everyone here.  @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Sans911 @Snowie @Shaz51 

and  @Former-Member .  I agree with what @Sans911  has said, couldn't put it any better.  I'd love to see you stay on the forums, just take some time out from threads that upset you.  

🤗🦋 @Zoe7  .....

@Former-Member , please stay ......❣️  Bygones will become bygones if we allow them to heal and then remain behind us, and there are things we can do that with ..... your forum family here love you and will sit through this with you, because you matter, d

so much more than that, you are loved and cared for here.

You have been here long enough to have witnessed conflict between other forum users, and with space, gentleness, self-care and support, the relationships have healed.  Please be a part of that .... in your own time and in your own way.

Hugs to all who want or need one 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Re: ? Far and Away and finding the way back

I could one - thanks @Faith-and-Hope 

DecHeart

@Former-Member 

If I can add my voice to all supporting you here. We don't interact much directly but I do follow your journey and would miss you along with everyone else here. 😕

Thinking of you as you work through this .

Yes thanks @Faith-and-Hope I'm in line for a Hug too....

I'm very happy to offer people warm hugs too...

Adge

Dear @Former-Member  Do what you have to do to feel better about this situation.

I will remember your cute little dog and your sense of devotion to your role as wife.

I think @Sans911  put her finger on the issue about no person being any more valuable than another. Please do not devalue YOU, in comparison with anyone. Not forumites or in real life.  You have gone through such a lot this year/

I liked that you and @Zoe7  had the footie camraderie going. I would not join it in a pink fit, cos I hate that fottie talk, but it seemed natural and gave the forum a sense of wholeness and authenticity.

I have had to take time out, and work through wounded feelings, and how I give power to those I attach to. It also gave me opportunity to learn.

WHatever you do in the next few days, keep your own self care front and centre.  Given the isolating maybe you are also picking up negativity at home as it is not always a sanctuary.

Thanks for HUGS @Faith-and-Hope  and I am passing them around ....

Heart

Re: 💖 Far and Away and find the way back

Hugz @Faith-and-Hope   Your Nelly sounds so cute 😸  Our fur babies have a way of keeping us grounded, she's really taken to you by the sounds of it - well done. Its hard settling into our living space, in a way we're happy with. Hope you find room for studio etc. Keep at it. Bit at a time maybe. I'm turning my formal dinning Rm like area into study / sewing Rm with everything already set up to encourage me to be creative / productive every day, to finish things I start... 

All the best with studies 💕

Re: 💖 Far and Away and find the way back

@Zoe7 @Former-Member ❤❤

Re: Far and Away

@Faith-and-Hope  I'm planning on restarting my vegetable garden.  Can't dig it out yet,  as I've hurt my back again.  But once my back is stronger,  then I'll start. 

I'm really looking forward to it. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance