Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Zoe7 

CCE888B2-78D3-48EF-B074-D8A071BB2CF1.jpeg

Loads of love to you @Zoe7   I respect that you are putting self-care as a priority at the moment.  That's always a good thing in my opinion.  Always lovely to catch a 'hi' from you and send one back - so "Hi Zoe"  and sending Hearts  and Image result for butterfly on flower pictures

Thinking of you often too @Faith-and-Hope .  You continue to amaze me with managing to study and keep up while so much is happening in your personal life.

xoxo  to both of you.

Thank you @eth  ..... I appreciate it 🌷

Baby steps achieve a lot, and if you can just breathe, and focus on the next step to take, and give yourself permission to postpone the worry about the steps after that one, before you know it you have covered a lot

of ground.

Wise words as always @Faith-and-Hope  xx

So happy to hear of the breakthroughs you have had at home Hon - keep moving forward in those baby steps and getting things sorted as you go. I really hope this does help you all create some stability around you and also begin to create a life for yourself that brings you happiness and security moving forward. Much love and hugs from me, Cat and Toby @Faith-and-Hope Heart

@eth @Maggie @Former-Member @outlander @greenpea @Meowmy @Angels333 @Flying_Hams 💜💙💚🧡💛

@Zoe7 take care.

@Zoe7 🙂

My awesome forumite friend 🙂

Keep on keeping on 🙂

@Zoe7 HeartHeartHeart

@Faith-and-Hope Heart

Image result for light in your life

You have been that light for me Hon Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance