Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

LoL @Faith-and-Hope  need more than good luck here unfortunately. Feels like the overload circuit breaker in my brain has tripped academic concepts are beyond me 🥴

Needed 15% on an exam last week to pass the subject. Recon I will be lucky.

Need less than 10% on a report due Monday (extended from Friday 2 weeks ago) at the moment I reckon I will be lucky to get 5. 

Not giving up though 😊

Former-Member
Not applicable

Screenshot_20190504-220651-01.jpeg

Praying for you @Former-Member 🌻

Thinking of you @Former-Member 🌻 I hope things calm down and the amazing fire-fighters can get on top of it x

thinking of you @Former-Member  HeartHeart and everyone else in fire affected areas.

hugs @Faith-and-Hope , @Molliex , @Former-Member , @Determined , @Zoe7 Heart

Thought you might be able to do with a coffee break @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Image result for coffee and butterfly

...and maybe a snack too @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Image result for pancakes

Oh, very welcome @Zoe7  .... thank you 💕💕💕💐

How are the assignments progressing @Faith-and-Hope? ...and how are you feeling Hon?

Very tired tonight @Zoe7 , and heading to bed now.  The assignments are steadily falling into place, as is our household, by degrees, now that the sense of chaos and upheaval has left along with mr.  

He has been quiet, but I know his health is still under investigation, and he had a g/a operation on his leg injury a couple of days ago, so probably not surprising.

It is good to hear both assignents and the household are falling into place @Faith-and-Hope - lots of changes to overcome still no doubt and decisions to make but having that space right now to deal with uni for both you and the bds is a good thing. I am presently sorting out all the things that no longer fit me and getting rid of them all. I'll wash everthing first and then take to the Salvos this week. It will certainly make more room in my wardrobe as there is A LOT that needs to go Smiley Surprised

Sleep well Hon and tackle tomorrow when it gets here. Love and hugs ....and some Cat kisses too 😺😘🌹💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance