Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hi Bella @Faith-and-Hope 

Thinking of calling my son a baby dragon tomorrow.  I reckon he will think it funny.

Glad to have you back.

Heart

It’s my endearment name for my feisty ones @Appleblossom  ..... and I think they like it, recognising themselves in it .....

One was breathing fire tonight ..... tired and overwhelmed by the uni start-up (that they have actually managed well) and super grumpy about a homework assignment, but they warned me off trying to talk to them, or interact at all with them ..... then came to see me for a hug when they were past the worst of how they were feeling.  I consider that progress ❣️

Gfood to see you too Hon 💐💕

@Faith-and-Hope Just in case I haven't told you enough lately Hon - letting you know just how pleased I am that you are back, how much I value your friendship and how much I love having you in my life - you are one in a million and every day I feel fortunate to know you Heart

Awww @Zoe7, the feeling is mutual, and after only two weeks at this new school they are already talking about keeping you there ..... how awesome is that ?  How awesome are you ...,, and they can see that already ?  You’re a heart-and-soul person @Zoe7, and I think a lot of people here on the forums are, each in their own unique way ..... but it’s also a reason why we feel so much pain.  We are open-hearted and tender.

So, so glad to be back, and able to speak again ....

I was really surprised how quickly the couple of months went whilst you were away @Faith-and-Hope - especially towards the end. I know posting every day to you helped me and I only hoped it would keep you connected to us here too Hon.

It is so good having you back - makes each day a little better Heart

I agree that most of us here wear our hearts on our sleeves and that adds to the compassion we all have for each other. It is a good place to be part of. Smiley Very Happy

It is @Zoe7, and it was good to have you posting to me every day, knowing that at least I could read what was happening for you, and you know me well enough to have had a fair idea about what I was thinking in reaction to it all.  I was soooo proud of you for how you handled yourself.  That school’s loss is this school’s gain ❣️

@Faith-and-Hope There was so much I wanted to talk to you about but you are right - I had some idea of how you would have been reacting to some of it. I particularly liked it when we played 20 questions - gave me some idea of how you were going but I did suspect you were not doing so well at times and wished you could post back as well and let me know that. But you are back no and that is awesome Heart

It is that school's loss - I gave over 10 years doing so much there and leaving the way I did really topped off how much of a change was really needed for me. I couldn't continue to work in that atmosphere - it would have sent me backwards again for sure - so pleased to be where I am now.

I think things with my friend have become quite distant too - and maybe that is a lot of my doing but I am okay with that. There is so much about him that I really like but not sure he is right for me with some of his past - it doesn't so much worry me (I am certainly in no danger) but it does concern me a few things he has done previously. Knowing what I know has certainly made me pull right back - that has co-incided with you coming back and me starting work so there hasn't been much spare time either. We may catch up on the weekend - that does depend how I am feeling though.

I am heading off forum @Faith-and-Hope and going to snuggle in with Toby nd try to sleep. I am pretty tired so I dont think it will be long before I am in the land of nod. I hope you get some well needed sleep too Hon. Goodnight my angel - catch you tomorrow Heart

Goodnight @Zoe7 .... happy snuggling ❣️

Hi @Faith-and-Hope 

My operation went well. I did have a reaction to the medication- and that was quite stressful for me but I got through it. Then I had vomiting for days and that extended my admission and I came home yesterday. I hope to be on the forum a little bit more.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance