Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Former-Member @tyme @Eve7 @Shaz51 

I have finished the path edging and cleaned up outside. I am going to sweep in the mortar after I have a rest and feed the fur babies. The wind has stopped (and we are expecting rain over the next few days comes) so will get it done tonight. Then for me it will be a shower and a night on the couch with Tobes. He has been following me around all day and 'supervising' outside so apart from the cone on his head, he is much better. He even has the spark back in his eyes but I need to make sure he doesn't do too much too soon - including chasing Clover lol (that one may be harder to stop!!!!)

If I continue to feel okay tomorrow then I am going to start looking at what I need to do for school - that will be the big test to see how well I can concentrate and how much stress I feel. At this stage I feel okay to start tackling it all so fingers crossed that continues.

You’re doing so well @Zoe7 and it sounds like Tobes is recovering well too.

Sleep well tonight 💙

Hey @Former-Member @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Eve7 @Snowie - How are you all this evening?

If I don't get to speak to you, I wish you have a good night's rest.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good evening @tyme @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Eve7 @Snowie. I've had a good evening watching a movie called The Swimmers ( Netflix)  highly recommend it. Hope you all had a good evening too.

Rest well 😊🌹💜

@Faith-and-Hope @Eve7 @Snowie @Former-Member @tyme I have done a little sorting out of some of my school stuff. Tomorrow I will have to go through emails and make a list of everything I need to catch up on. I know there are a few things that needed to be done by last week so they will be my priority so I can deal with it all on Monday. It is not as overwhelming tonight as it has been so that is positive.

I have also got out 2 small round canvases I have been planning on painting for my Mum. I have already done the backgrounds so they are ready to sketch on the main images ready to paint. 

More snuggle time with Tobes now - definitely done enough for today 👍

Former-Member
Not applicable

Well done @Zoe7 I imagine you have a lot to catch up on. Well done for making a start and getting so much done.

You are doing so great 👍, it's terrific that you are ready for work again next week 

Toby will be on the mend next week and it's been so great you have been able to be there for him 🐶🐶🙏.

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope @tyme @Eve7 and @Snowie.

Good news as well. Have an interview for job application I put in this week 😊.

That is wonderful news @Former-Member I have everything crossed for you Hon 🤞 When will you know?

Feeling a bit tired and sore today but taking it easy. Little Tobes is spread out on his bed sound asleep and Clover is on her bed in the spare room so all quiet in our house at present. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hope you can get some well deserved rest today @Zoe7.

Sounds amazing what you have achieved in the last week - especially paving and painting.

Good for Tobes and Clover.

Have interview next week so hopefully not too long after - thanks for hopefully making me lucky and sharing the luck 🍀 🤞🤗

Hey @Former-Member Tobes had to go out so whilst I was there I decided to sweep the mortar into the path (was too tired to do it yesterday). It is now all done and watered in with a fine spray. I will now let it settle and wash it all off later today. There will be patches that need some more mortar but will need to wait until it is dry - and with rain coming that may not be until next week sometime. 

I am so excited for you Hon. This job sounds like the perfect fit for you. I will be sending you all the best wishes and luck in the world. 🍀🍀🍀 

Hi @Zoe7 @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope  🙂

How are you all today?

How's your finger @Zoe7 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance