Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Lots of good stories @Zoe7 

Hugs

@Faith-and-Hope Seeing you behind supports

Hugs 

My son did some art with his son this week.  Very cute both. Its not his usual forte (the big guy).

Its lovely popping over to this thread. 

@Former-Member Good luck with work.

Yay pj day @Eve7 

Hahaha @Zoe7 - Toby won't sit long enough...neither will the kids lol. Pets and kids....gotta love 'em

@Zoe7 and @tyme I feel like pets are like babies in a way, our neighbour's cat is trying to move in with us. She's tried coming quite a few times, and has even thrown tantrums because we didn't let her in. She did once get in and my mum slid her outside.

I have a double whammy with the kids pretending they are animals @tyme LOL ...those who say they should never work with kids or animals have not been a teacher hahaha

Always lovely to see you here Apple 💖 @Appleblossom 

I better head off, feed the fur babies their biscuits and get ready for bed. I have an early meeting before school so need to be out much earlier than usual. I don't think I will have much trouble sleeping tonight ....aching everywhere but at least I know it is for a good reason 👍 Goodnight @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @tyme @Appleblossom @Eve7 and everyone else passing by tonight 😁

Mine are definitely my babies @creative_writer and soooo spoilt. Lovely for you to pop in on this thread this evening - I am off to bed but hopefully @tyme and @Appleblossom can keep you company.

Ohh @Appleblossom , @tyme , @creative_writer , @Faith-and-Hope , @Zoe7 , @Former-Member , @Eve7 

How lovely to catch up with everything here 😀🥰❤

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanking you @Appleblossom  and please do take care. Sending hugs 😊

Goodnight @Zoe7 hope you have a lovely warm one with your fur babies ❤️.

@Shaz51, @tyme, @Former-Member, @Appleblossom it’s nice to see you all ❤️🙂

Great to see you @creative_writer , how has your day been 

Personality galore @creative_writer !

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance