Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

🦋💞 @Zoe7 .....

👋💕 @Snowie @Adge @Emelia8 

Hi @Faith-and-Hope 

Hi @Zoe7 

Sorry I missed you both, while were here.

I'm about to turn in for the night (shortly), exhausted.

Adge

Sending hugs @Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope , @Eve7 , @Adge , @Snowie ❤❤❤❤

Hugs right back to you ((( @Shaz51 )))

I'm sure you will appreciate some....

Adge

@Faith-and-Hope @Adge @Snowie @Eve7 @Shaz51 Can't sleep - despite Toby cuddles and Clover sleeping near my head I just have not been able to settle. Tried moving to the couch and still no luck. I am beyond tired and it is making me feel ill so I know I need sleep - it just won't come presently. My mozzie bites from the other night begin to itch when I am too warm so that is not helping ...and I feel like I am developing a cold - so everything seems against me tonight Smiley SadThe only positive is it is raining and the sound is soothing. Need my additional meds tonight and then try again 🤞

Thinking of you @Zoe7 

I hope you get to sleep soon and your cold symptoms don’t develop.

💙💙💙

Try vinegar to take the itch out of the mozzie bites maybe @Zoe7 ?

I hope the soothing rain sends you off to sleep soon Hon ❤️

Hi @Faith-and-Hope @Eve7 @Zoe7 @Adge @Shaz51 

I'm gonna try to get some sleep. I went to Drs tonight- I needed scipts, referral, and radiology referral. My Dr  was very happy with me. 

Had some of my medication @Faith-and-Hope @Eve7 @Shaz51 @Snowie and used the cream I have and they helped with the bites. Eventually got a little sleep. Have to head off to my appointment soon then will no doubt sleep afterwards.

The rain last night was soothing - I do like the sound of rain on the roof or hitting the windows. It has stopped now but we are expecting more rain over the next few days.

More good news - Cat made her way to her room for a little while last night. She is back on her chair today but I am so relieved she moved last night. I am going to wash her blankets today, do some cleaning in her room and spray some catnip on her toys in the hope that entices her back in.

I presently have a little squishy face talking to me and climbing over me lol - so cute.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance