Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Jake63
Senior Contributor

Everyone come and chat!

Good morning everyone, 

I am wishing you all a very happy last day of the weekend: happy Sunday!

Today I achieved one of my goals by completing a simple dumbbell lifting exercise. I am so pleased with my overall effort and I am looking forward to completing my next workout. Does anyone else here enjoy lifting weights?

@hanami  

14 REPLIES 14
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Everyone come and chat!

Good morning!! 🙂 Less now but I do resistance bands like @Dimity and also usually do one

strength exercise (last time it was rows) when I go to the gym. 

Hey @Former-Member 

Awesome. Do you prefer the gym or working out at home? I prefer the latter very much so. 

Hey @Jake63 ,

Happy Sunday. I’ll do something once I get out of bed lol.

What will you do!
Former-Member
Not applicable

A bit of both @Jake63 -gym for the equipment, and home if I'm tired etc but still want to get a workout.

Happy Sunday all!

Hey @Jake63 you're always upbeat which is great to see.  I don't do weights but walk now. I may incorporate weights soon. I used to work out at a gym when I was younger with weights when I had more energy. But now its just walking again after being inconsistent with my exercise. I hope you have a good week ahead. Are you going to the library again to do your book?  

Hi @Jake63 

Hope your Sunday was great! It was so windy here so I stayed indoors as I get allergies. A friend and her daughters came over for a visit so that was nice. Besides that I did some drawing. 

Wishing you and everyone around a great week ahead.

@Snowie @NatureLover @Shaz51 @AussieRecharger @ShiningStar @Eve7 @Boo13 @CrazyChick @Faith-and-Hope @Judi9877 @Hams @TAB @maddison @outlander @wellwellwellnez @Bow @BlueBay @Maggie49 @Determined @EternalFlower @Historylover @Appleblossom @StuF @Smiling_Gecko

@NatureLover @AussieRecharger @Dimity @Historylover @Appleblossom @wellwellwellnez @Flying_Hams @TAB @Determined @Former-Member @Judi9877 @Faith-and-Hope @Appleblossom @CrazyChick @ShiningStar @Eve7 @Zoe7 @StuF @SmilingGecko @BlueBay @Captain24 @creative_writer @outlander @maddison @Snowie 

B. quiet on here this morning @hanami 

sitting in front of last working bar on heater listening to the wind (WA)  weather becoming more familiar now w constant stiff breeze and less rain not like first few months back here ok after 7 years away. 
getting over thyroid surgery still. Slept more than was up since last Wednesday. Not bothering with dressing wound anymore. Think sun when I see any and air best. Its been clean and closed whole time well since op 2.5wks ago now, was on 4th. 
Hope there is some good in all of your days. 
going to do some very light weights very quickly lest I turn into complete invertebrate then jump in shower. 
not much on here today. Had a tidy up around laptop, put rubbish out to bin, found a few scripts. 

Hi @hanami good morning to you!  Its been certainly windy with pollen etc.  I have had allergy myself and went to the doctors for an over the counter preparation several weeks ago.  I've also had air filters on.  When you're done with drawing would you care to share your latest creation with us? I hope your week is good

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance