Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: EVERYTHING CATS!!

Your kitten sounds lovely @Bimby2 I love kittens, although mine have been very destructive (past) -

Shredding rolls of toilet paper everywhere, & even scratching & shredding the base of my toilet door.

Sometimes my cat Jelly hops into the empty bath, & laps up a bit of fresh water there.

Adge

Dating Quotes Jokes. QuotesGram

Funny rat pictures - ONLINE NEWS ICON

funny bird pictures with captions |Images Magazine

Love the photo! Allie is a 7 months old
kitten and very lovable. Best wishes
@Adge and a wish for good health,
Bimby2.

Hi guys I just found this forum. I'm new here. Hope everyone is well. I have three rescue cats at home and they brighten my world so much. Myst has cerebellar hyperplasia and limps around a bit but otherwise gets around fine, Selina who is a besutiful black girl who loves attention, especially at the expense of the others and Gandalf our grey boy who is the sweetest and cheekiest boy. 

hello and welcome @KawaiiLife Heart

are all your furbabies young xx

i have had lots of animals in my life , at the moment i dont have any , miss them 

@Former-Member, @Adge@Bimby2 

We have a puppy who has just hit 4 months. My eldest cat is about 9, she's our special needs baby the others are between 2-3 now. 😊

Thank you for the warm welcome, hopefully you can have some furbabies again in the future. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

This is one of my babies Ariel. We got her because she was being neglected by my niece.  She is 6 years old and a grumpy kitty. 😂 @Shaz51 4EDDA228-0C0B-47F8-9FEF-4B75A829ACF2.jpeg

Good morning KawaiiLife and pleased
to meet you. May your day go well.
Bimby2.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance