Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

@nashy  Thanks nashy for your prompt reply and for all the work that the team does behind the scenes. Much appreciated. peax

Former-Member
Not applicable

Here we go @Gazza75  I have taken a pic of my latest creation.  As is usually the case, I couldnt take a very good photo of it ... too much glittering going on to show the richness of the true colours.  But I hope you get enough of a look to see what its like.  Do you like it?  This one will be another gift, not one I will be keeping. I am happy with it overall.

Sorry you have been missing some notifications again @greenpea .  I havent noticed that I've missed any recently, though I guess there could be lots .. I just dont know it yet. 😮

Hi @CheerBear @Maggie @outlander @Judi9877 @Shaz51   and any other crafters out there.  What are your latest projects?  Yes @Gazza75  I do have another project to start on, but probably not right away.  Need to let things settle around here a bit first. 😟

Sherry 💕

Diamond Painting - Flowers.jpg

ohh i love it @Former-Member Heart

hello @CheerBear , @greenpea . @Gazza75 

@Former-Member  Hey Sherry your picture is beautiful. I love the flowers. Personally I think handmade gifts are the best imho very thoughtful. xxx

I love that one @Former-Member its really pretty. you should frame it and hang it up.
im working on crochet bath sets, I have 2 orders that I need to do between now and Wednesday arvo but more so just do it tomorrow cause im not around for most of Wednesday.

Your latest creation is fab @Former-Member , thanks for sharing.  I hope that your next one you can keep for yourself!  It is nice to give them away and that peopIe appreciate them.  I am glad that you have another project to start when you can.  Is it about the same size as the last one? 

I'm hoping to get my sunflower finished the next week or two, think I have the trickiest bit out of the way now.  

I hope everyone has a little bit of time to do some crafting over Xmas and that you are all safe and well.  

More stones.

720200B6-6892-4FEB-96E0-781A8613F522.jpeg

@CheerBear @Maggie @BlueBay @Shaz51 @Judi9877  @greenpea @outlander @cutiepiekitty @Dec @saturnzoon @Sherry 

sunflower final.jpg

Have a safe and wonderful Xmas everyone.  🙂

Love your latest creations Maggie.  Did you manufacture the heart rock yourself?

Yes @Gazza75  home made rocks. 😁😁😁

Your sunflower is looking rather spectacular @Gazza75. Well done. 👍👍

It looks amazing!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance