Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Christian Chat

20211212-224503_1.jpeg

Never really understood a lot of TRADITIONS of mainstream churches, dont have the patience for it... but this week I revisited ADVENT and found these scripture readings encouraging:

https://www.learnreligions.com/scripture-readi

How ya doin' @Anastasia ?🌺

I'm ok thanks @Rosemary4 

Dad had surgery and the improvement is like day versus night 🙏 Thank goodness. 

How are you doing? 

Thank you for prayers everyone, they worked. Thank you Lord ❤️🙏

@Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Eve7 @Appleblossom everyone x

@Anastasia  that's really good news to wake up to 😃 Hope he's home for Chrissy 🎄

images (1).jpeg

PTL-images_1.jpeg

❤️ @Anastasia ......

Former-Member
Not applicable

E0ED248A-4A67-485B-83CE-44A2219573C2.jpeg

20211221-093813_1.jpeg

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life"  John 3:16  3:16 - 

No matter how hard the human race tries to erase Him, the fact remains, and will forever be etched in history... that 2,000 years ago a tiny baby was born, and grew to change the world forever. 

Knowing Jesus did all this for me, for my flawed nature, and loves me and promised to never leave us who love Him, this is my hope.. and yours ✝️🛐🎄

@Faith-and-Hope  @Former-Member   @Anastasia  @Rhye   @Shaz51  @Appleblossom  @Smc  @everyone...

Merry Christmas! 🍒🎄🍒🎄

This is beautiful, touching, anointed 😌 hope it bless s you too ❤️🎆

Song at the Mall
https://youtu.be/f7baFMmSv4k

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks for for sharing the songs @Rosemary4 🤗💖

Hi..I'm a Christian. @pjc1965 if anyone wants to chat. I found a great way to hear from God without reading. bible.com. pick a topic eg anxiety and get scripture on anxiety. There's heaps to choose from. Love, 14 I think. You cannot a daily which may last 4 days or 2 weeks. I'm starting one "Jesus in Genesis". 24 days. I invited a friend to join me. We both read it, doesn't take long, I write her my thoughts on what I heard and send. When she reads it she'll  do them same. Not at the same time. She may do hers in the morning. Me at night.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance