Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Christian Chat

Good to hear from u @Former-Member .

House moves can b rather challenging - i hope Mr D, and u of course, are coping with it ok.

Things hav bn tougher this end than i cld ever possibly describe. Wont go into detail bcoz i hav alrdy got a cpl of threads going in relation, but suffice to say i am at my wits end and feel like thr are no answers.

Things r about as bad as they cld b. Would really appreciate ur continued prayers for me @Former-Member .

Thank you and take care. I hope things go smoothly with the move if it comes to pass.

💙 doglover

Thanks @Shaz51 , thinking of u too.

I wish the care and support shown on this forum could somehow translate into healing and recovery for those that are doing it really tough, which includes me! Wldnt that b something? 

Hugs to u @Shaz51 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Gracious Father, I again bring before you @Doglover. Lord I pray in these dark times that you will bring comfort to her, our hope is in you.

Lord I pray that there will be a breakthrough in her treatment and I pray for wisdom for her treatment and care team. 

Lord, in your mercy,  grant Doglover the courage to face her challenges.

This I pray, in Jesus name.

Amen.

Thank u @Former-Member for that beautiful and heartfelt prayer.

I really appreciate it.

Xxx

praying for you @Doglover , @Former-Member Heart

hugs @eudemonism , @Sam3 , @Smc 

Thanks so much @Shaz51 , i rly appreciate it, and need it! Things r ridiculously tough here and i dont see an end in sight. Thank u @Former-Member also for ur prayers.

Thank u both xxx 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Beautiful version of this Lauren Daigle song on "The Voice"

https://youtu.be/UFCJ4VSWrDc

praying for you @Former-Member , @Doglover , @Faith-and-Hope , @eudemonism , @Sam3 eachand everyday my friends xoxo

Former-Member
Not applicable

I remember you too @Shaz51.  

@Smc  @Determined  along with a few others, you are also remembered in prayer too.

HeartHeart @Former-Member  you too xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance