Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Anyone feel like chatting?

oh you'd be awesome at that @MDT ! Go well Smiley Happy

Hope your day goes well @outlander , sounds busy. It is hard to have a lot on your mind, sounds stressful, hope it sorts itself out soon.

I'm trying to get my butt into gear to go for a hike & cook some healthy lentil soup as it's freezing here & all I want is chocolate!

how'd it go @MDT ?

I did a 10km hike so happy with that

Ill tag you on the thread

thanks @BryanaCamp it went ok but slow. well done on going an a hike!! think the cold wind and having to basically run to get things done has set my asthma off abit so keeping an eye on things tonight.

@MDT
hope your interview went ok

oh no, asthma sounds yucky @outlander , take care of yourself young one.

My hike was awesome, even though I ate a bunch of choccy afterwards! It was all misty in the forest, really cool. mist.JPGhope you're having a relaxing weekend, or do you work on the weekends? I guess caring is a 7 day job. You mentioned you had a lot on your mind earlier in the week, I hope that's resolved some & you're feeling lighter.

I'm out to dinner tongiht with friends I haven't seen for ages so should be fun, if expensive. 

evening @BryanaCamp
what a nice pic, im not to much of a hiking fan but i do enjoy walking in nature.
thankfully my asthma has eased and im no longer coughing every 2 seconds or wheezing.
i work 2 other jobs besides caring. i worked from 10-430 today and tomorrow is 10-1 for my second job. i work on and off with my third job depending on how many clients i have that are on holidays. uh.. no.. not really i havent really gotten anything off my mind but its ok, its nothing to major.

hope your dinner out with friends goes well and isnt to expensive.

so glad your asthma has eased @outlander , what a relief. Three jobs sounds like you have a very full plate.

Dinner was lovely thanks, one of my friends seemed very stressed & a bit depressed & I could feel my need to rescue her. I often feel that strong need to rescue someone if they are in emotional pain. But she has a psychologist who is helping her & loving kids & friends so that's good. I have to let her work thru it at her own pace.

Hope your Sunday is good to you. I'm meeting some friends for mexican later which should be fun

thanks @BryanaCamp my relief has been short lived though as ive come down with a stomach bug. yukky. think itll be toast and dry biscuits and water today if i can manage those or at least water.
glad to hear dinner was lovely and have more plans to catch up with friends again. sorry about your friend in emotional pain but im glad she has some help to guide her through. like you i find that strong need to rescue others too.

hey @Former-Member im around if you feel like chatting.

hey also @BlueBay @Adge @TAB @MDT @Bimby2 @Shaz51 @Ant7 @greenpea @Former-Member @Former-Member @Scoo @alyssajane @Former-Member and everyone!
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @outlander, how was your day?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance