Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Anyone feel like chatting?

@outlander - I actually had my dbt skills group this morning, as I do every Friday; I have another 5 months left to get complete the full year program. There are up to 8 at a time in the group. All women at the moment. We did have some men, but they dropped out.

Then I met my mother and neice for coffee and a catch up, and home afterwards. My afternoon has been pretty relaxing, and I'm in bed already as I start work in the morning at 7am.

Nothing much happening here.  I'm trying to get ready to go away in a few weeks so slowly getting stuff together for that.  I've got nothing on tomorrow, but going with a friend on Sunday for a daytrip and to soak in some hot spring baths 🙂  

How bout you?  

Oh @Sans911 sounds like a good day 🙂
Im in bed too just playing on my phone. Using here as a distraction
Working on a weekend hey. Do u have sunday off that you could do something?

@embers oh wow sounds like a good sunday! Sounds nice and relaxing!

Me im just watching the kids as usual and also doing my second job in the arvos for both days

Hi @outlander .....💕

Just popping by to say hello. Sorta tied up with family tonight so I will browse the forums a little here and there, but a bit distracted with a movie.

Hugs ..... 🤗

hey everyone!

I don't believe I've been on these forums all that much but since @outlander sent through a shoutout thought I would drop by

pretty quiet friday evening for me

just playing pc games atm, got a new one a friend has been playing lately. Basically its a survival one and its multiplayer - you parachute out the back of a plan on a massive island and its last man standing. Really fun haha.

Also been watching Tour De France.

Fair to say I have a pretty tame friday night for a guy in his early 20s haha 😛 but hey its my life and i live it how i want 😛

What is everyone else up to atm ?

Hi @Faith-and-Hope
Seems like forever since i had a catch up with you!
What movie are u watching tonight? I not long finished watching monsters vs aliens kids movie

Hey @Flying_Hams good to see u here and branching out 🙂
Haha yes quite tame here too. Im already in bed haha. That game sounds pretty fun. Last man standing lol.

yup @outlander I've been looking forward to it for weeks!  I'm going with a really close friend of mine and it will be the last time we see each other before she moves to Russia for a few years so it will be lovely spending time chilling out together before we say a teary goodbye

Hi @Sans911 @Flying_Hams @Faith-and-Hope  🙂  

Sounds pretty good @embers nice way to spend a last time with her. Russia is definitely not just around the corner! ! Hopefully you'll can still communicate via emails or something too

@outlander her moving countries will not stop the two of us gasbagging for hours at a time lol - thank god for skype!  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance