Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

Ill have to check that out haha @Ali11
I know them yes. But not that particular one

I've been watching as much of the tour as I can @Flying_Hams  rest day tonight I think. Get interesting last 2 weeks  

@Flying_Hams- Did you see the video for this?  It's on news.com.au if you want to see.

tour.jpg

@Flying_Hams take two

Was that last year?
@Gazza75

I think I remember seeing it lol

@Ant7, thought you might get a chuckle out of the picture below.  As Hams mentioned this might of been last year.  I only saw it yesterday.

@Gazza75  @Flying_Hams  I saw the video on Facebook last week pretty ballsy. Lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone. Just resurrecting this thread as we have a new member who likes sport too.  @Bear25 

@Zoe7 @Gazza75 @Flying_Hams @Shaz51 @Ant7 @Ali11  and others.

How many of you watched the Sydney Swans final match of the season today?  A farewell to a couple of stalwarts of the club. A return to the game for Buddy after a long break too.

And we have the US Open tennis starting soon too. Hoping Ash Barty can do well. 

Who will be watching the cricket tonight against the Pommies in the Ashes?

Sherry

@Former-Member I didn't see the Swans game today, but I have read the story about their player retiring. So sad, yet what a beautiful post!! I did watch Collingwood win last night. It was an amazing game!! Normally I love cricket, but I have struggled to get into the Ashes this year.

Sitting here waiting for tonights AFL match to start Smiley Happy

I am going to watch The WCE-Hawthorn match tonight then turn over to watch The Ashes @Former-Member  It was great to see some of your retiring boys kick goals in the final quarter Hon - and they had a good win to go along with that. No at all confident my boys will win tomorrow but as usual will be watching with Toby.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance