Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: rough time

Okay, so well done with the whirlwind cleaning efforts @outlander 😀

How about the horse duties, that was today too wasn't it?

@Flying_Hams  Ha ha .. of course its quiet at the polling booth ... Quarter of the voting population have already voted over the past 3 weeks! 😜

Sherry 💕

i havent quite finished the cleaning as yet, still have to get the washing off the line, remake the beds and put away clothes but i have to wait till they are dry to do that. even had the bleach and stuff out scrubbing the cupboards and bathroom and stuff too. Ive got to do the horses today yeah cause i wont have time tomorrow or possible monday either. i dont know when ill go down though, not really in the mood for it though.

Yeah meetup can be hit and miss @outlander
In my experience it can make or break it. Some are there to get laid and some are creeps. Others are normal. Others not so.
It's a really motly collection tbh.

I'm glad @Former-Member is here too. Nice to see you.

You are going well mate @outlander
Be anxious but it doesn't mean you have to experience it too much. Have you got some distraction?

yeah ive tried a few groups before @Flying_Hams just not through meetup. seems pretty forced or like your interupting something if you join in after the groups already established.
ive been out and done the horses and made the beds.

Good work @outlander
As I was saying, you are making progress like many of us here are too. It's all part of the journey of MH I guess.

My God it's boring here lol

thanks @Flying_Hams

morning @Sans911 @Snowie @Shaz51 @Teej @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member Zoe7 and all passing through
hoping there is some good in your days Heart
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @outlander  ... same to you.  💕🌺

Just not really going that well sis @Sans911  

What's going on lil Sis @outlander? 💗💗
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance