Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Hi @outlander ,

I have about a week off over xmas and into the new year.  Should of planned my leave a bit better than I did, but, I don't have a lot to play with any more so there is only so much I can do. 

I hope we get some decent rain to, the whole east coast is in dire need of it right now.  I've been trying to avoid going to the city as much as I can as the smoke seems worse there, but, now its starting to be pretty bad down on the coast as well.  Its wise to stay indoors as much as you can when its bad.

Hope you have a good day today 🙂 Heart

Sorry to hear about what's happened today @outlander. Thats not a nice position to be put in

@Sans911 would you be around still?

Yes lil Sis @outlander 💜 💜 💜

Could you sit with me for a little while? @Sans911 💜

Of course my angel @outlander

Do you want to talk about anything that's going on?

Thanks sis @Sans911
I think things are just catching up with me abit and just combining together. Something that set me off abit was finding out my sisters friend took a photo of her license. I doubt theyd do anything with it but it bothers me to know why they done it in the first place and that they have that photo. Itsmaking me really nervous but feel like im over reacting too
I also have another appointment with the surgeon tomorrow, im not really looking forward to it though. Theres not much hope that anything will change. Its more just to check its not getting worse.

I understand that you might be anxious about the situation with your sister but perhaps it's nothing more than teenage silliness. If it's more than that, like id theft or create fake id, there will be consequences if she is caught. Have you talked to your sister about it @outlander?

Is this appt tommorow about the teeth or the gynae? I'm sorry that it's not the outcome you wanted. It's so hard to live with these problems. You've certainly had more than your share.

I'm still having significant issues with wound healing of my breasts. For some reason now there is a visible difference between both sides. I will have to live with what's happened too as I don't think I can mentally cope with further surgery. I see my surgeon in January. If I hadn't asked last week at the clinic about when I was due to see her next, no one would have picked up that I was supposed to see her in November.

Yeh i did and shes not bothered by it. They were mucking around ,my brain just never thinks of it that way @Sans911

The gynae i dont have to see unless i have further problems or the side effects are to much. The side effects seem to have eased so its not at the forefront now. Id just need to go back to have it taken out and new one inserted. Thankfully its actually going ok besides some hiccups to start with and occassional cramping but manageable unlike a ruptured cyst. I can see my gp for most things now.

The oral surgeon says i need to see her monthly for another 3 months just to make sure its not getting worse but theres nothing that can be done.

I dont blame you for leaving surgery out of it. It took a big toll on you in all aspects of life, im sure for many others too who had thr surgery like yours. I hope that your surgeon can work out whats going on for you and what might help. Its uncomfortable and upsetting living in a body that doesnt want to cooperate. Are the wound sites still not healed properly?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance