Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

planning your first date and advice needed

hi @Krishna and any others who may be able to support xx                                        things have been coming up to a point of planning the first date Smiley Happy the first in person date now whats happend is my emotions have been all over the place ,butterflies ect,He asked me at least twice to meet up for a date but now things have turned to where kind of both figuring things out step by step and last night I brought up the subject again to him so yeah its kind of switched up a bit although this could be a good thing ,he said to me whenever and wherever I feel comftable thats where well go type thing although it depends what he means by that but hes aware now about some of my personality traits and I kind of see it as though hes not rushing me with a timeline but is looking out for my level of comfort about meeting up,there are a few things he has already provided me with in terms of emotional needs and also sometimes hes the one leading conversation and other times Im leading the conversation we have mainly connected on the friendship level but have as time goes on gone into more detail,I guess setting a kind of groundwork,he is very much ticking a few of the boxes as time goes on

2 REPLIES 2

Re: planning your first date and advice needed

Hi @LostAngel  It Seems this guy is genuinely keen to meet in person and suggesting that you meet when and where you feel comfortable is a good thing. So where would that be for you? A cafe, a park, somewhere where there are other people around would be a good idea yes? As he suggested, wherever you feel comfortable so you're more likely to be more relaxed and can be yourself. Butterflies of course as it's something new you're stepping into but just breathe, be yourself and see what unfolds. Just remember to present yourself as you and enjoy the experience. Hoping it goes well sweetheart. 

Re: planning your first date and advice needed

unfortunetly somehow we got unmatched on tinder Smiley SadSmiley Mad im not quite sure how wether he did or I axcidently pressed the wrong button so no date now ,it feels like a let down is there a way to rematch with people on tinder in case it was an axcident? it just figures in a way,maybe it wasnt ment to be or theres hopefully someone better,I really liked him though I dont know what happend ,maybe ill meet someone in person one day ,maybe I was too slow with him Im probly not right in the head to be in a relationship then at least for now ,nothing lasts forever 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance