Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Hey my friend @outlander 

I've just emailed my chiro. Can't see him at the moment as I'm self isolating waiting for Covid results. 
hope you are doing ok. Xxx

oh i hope the covid results are negative and come back quickly @BlueBay
i know how anxiety provoking it can be as i had to do one when it first arrived in aust. i was lucky enough to get the results within 24 hours though

💙🐚💕 ..... gentle hugs @BlueBay 

You tried though @BlueBay

And that's what matters. I hope the pain subsides soon my friend.

Take care please

Do you have a heat pack @BlueBay  ? Sometimes heat can relieve the pain a bit. If it’s not to heavy that is. 💙💙

hugs my sister @BlueBay HeartHeartHeart

@Shaz51 @Maggie @MDT @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Zoe7 @Owlunar 

In pain tonight. I've taken pain meds, did some stretches my chiro emailed me with. 
had a bath now watching tv. 
I got my Covid results / negative. 
I feel very down 

I feel lost, disheartened depressed

I received email tiday for. Job I applied for. Didn't get it. There were 350 applicants 

I feel I have no life goals to live for 😢

Time to make some new goals then @BlueBay Small,achieveable ones that you can tick off as you go along - they do not have to be the big picture ones - just little ones you can do day by day.

Hey @BlueBay, that really sucks about the job Smiley Sad 

I echo what @Zoe7  said - it's okay not to have big ambitious life goals, and even when we do we have to break them down into smaller, more achievable increments anyway. 

Take care of yourself, and do reach out if you need any extra support tonight Heart

I agree @BlueBay ..... keep going with the job applications.  Have you considered a couple of part-time jobs rather than a "big" one ?  Maybe give that a try, and one of them might become full time ?

Baby steps Hon.  Small goals will help you build a sense of accomplishment.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance