Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: @Re: not feeling good

Hope you are doing okay @BlueBay .

I've been thinking about what you said the other day about finding another job.  Dec has already touched on some of what I was going to say.  I think the workplace is different to 10 or 20 years ago, hopefully you find your skills and experience will be valued.  Try and stay positive about that and all the other changes that are occuring.  Change can be challenging and diffucult, but, its not impossible.  

One breath at a time.

Thinking of you @BlueBay 💙💙💙

@BlueBay 💙💙

My daughter is moving out tiday 😢😢😢

I'm minding A.  Taking her out to the park and fir a baby chino. 

going to miss her terribly 😢😢😢

@Molliex @outlander @Gazza75 @Owlunar @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Razzle @MDT @CheerBear  and others reading this 

Sending you ❤ @BlueBay. Sad, big day for you

Thanks @CheerBear  xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @BlueBay  

So moving day has arrived ... at last you have some space and some alone time.  You've been wanting this for so long.  The day has finally arrived.  Today must feel somewhat bittersweet .. losing A in the move will be hard, as she has been such a big part of your daily routine these past few months.  You are not losing her though ... I am positive you will see a lot of her still.  She is not moving far, and I feel sure your D will find many opportunities to leave her with her beloved Gran.  Only this time it will be on your terms .. without being smothered by a house full of people where you have no opportunity to have some alone time.  You will have that now though.  I hope soon you come to see it that way too.  I am very sorry you have the concern about your work right now.  You could be wrong ... perhaps you will retain your position.  I hope so.  But if not, other opportunities may well be opened up .. something unexpected or different. So dont close yourself off to possible alternative work.  Meanwhile ... I hope you are enjoying your day with A, the park followed by a baby chino sounds delightful.  

Sherry 💕

It's a big day for you @BlueBay 

One the good side you will have your house back to yourself and some peace and quiet that you often crave - that's what you need

And you will miss the littlie - but as @Former-Member  said - you will still have plenty of chances to babysit and on your own terms - so not everything is all bad

I know the feeling when a change like this takes place - I find myself in a strange place for a while and you will too I think - and the thing is to take time to yourself to refocus

It will be okay

Dec

sorry my sister that you  feel rejected and shut down by some members @BlueBay 

look at the ones who support you my sister xoxo

This morning my house is the quietest it's ever been. Hubby left for work at 4.30am. Son left at 6am. And I'm sitting here thinking hiw quiet and lonely it is. 
I miss little A so so much. 😢

no coming into my bed this morning eith her book and toys. 
I had mixed emotions all weekend. Yesterday we packed up the cot and took A down to her new house or as she calls it "housey". 
she ran straight in to her room. We went outside and kicked the ball and she rode her little bike. Oh how I miss those days when the kids were little. 😢

last night dinner for three instead of six. And it was so quiet. No telling stories to A so she could eat her dinner. No bedtime reading. No hugs goodnight. No chasing nonna around the kitchen bench. Nothing. Just silence. 😢

anyway that's it there moved and I have to go forward. It's so bloody hard. It really. I know I kept saying I need peace and quiet and space. 
find out this week where my police officer son gets posted for two years. It's poss he gets regional Victoria. And as far as a 7 hour drive for us if he gets this place. Wait and see. 
@Owlunar @Shaz51 @Former-Member @CheerBear @outlander @Gazza75 @MDT @Maggie @Molliex @Faith-and-Hope and others reading along 

xxxxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance