Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

PatchouliRose
Senior Contributor

my dogs

Diego Rivera Grudgingly Looking at the CameraDiego Rivera Grudgingly Looking at the CameraFrida Kahlo (Editing Compliments of Google)Frida Kahlo (Editing Compliments of Google)well i decided not to make this a rant but instead a picture of my puppy. ❤️  Our new puppy. SHe's a year give or take old.  Um she's an australian shep mix.  We rescued her from a well meaning but neglectful or possibly even abusive family. so anyway she's one of two of the greatest dogs we have.  but.  her name is Frida Kahlo after of course the infamous maybe painter.  does anyone else wish there was spell check on here? so frida is great and we love her loads and she's come a long way from where she used to be which was a petrified puppy who peed everytime she was even slightly disturbed or frightened or excited. but.  my husband gabbers who talks incessently or not at all is now laughing at me and my idk why he's laughing but i love it and him.  awe. okay so anyway i'm going to find a recent picture of frida! and maybe one of diego too.  Yes.  diego is named after frida's husband diego rivera also a mexican painter.  hey, there's a frida barbie now.  ugh. barbies.  i had a silver barbie not barbie when i was a kid and she well all of her joints moved except her fingers and toes and she had purple and silver hair.  pretty neat huh?

okay so diego doesn't like his picture taken so he often almost always avoids the camera and he's starting to look into the lens and he almost always is not at tall happy about it.

also, i tend to exagerate spelling ugh so i'm sorry i don't or try not to lie and besides we're all just filthy animals on this beautiful planet so who really caresIMG_20180602_194451.jpgIMG_20180602_194426-EFFECTS-EFFECTS.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

Re: my dogs

They look like very happy dogs @PatchouliRose. The expression on Diego gave me a bit of a laugh. 

There's a thread here where you might be able to meet some more people who love dogs if you'd like to have a look too ☺

@CheerBear thank you. 🙂 I'm going to rest. I hope you have a wonderful evening.  🙂

Love that you care for abused dogs and Love their names.

Smiley Happy

OMG

Barbie has changed her style .. if their are silver ones and Fridas ... anthing for a sale huh.

Glad that the forum has been good for you.

Thank you although I would have named theme both different names I did not speak up at the time.  I love them both dearly though.  

As for the Barbie I mentioned that was a long time ago.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@PatchouliRose

KIndred spirits you and I!

I love rescuing dogs.  They are BEAUTIFUL!

You should be proud of your gorgeous pups!

The fact that you adopted rescue animals

from an abusive situation where the animal was

petrified and the fact that you chose to fight through, and keep the pup and bring them into happiness speaks loads to your character.

I don't know you, but I like you!

Former-Member
Not applicable

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance