Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: What to do

@Ali11 , thanks for checking in. I'm very stressed today. Had an upset and haven't been able to get things done since. Crazy really. Suppose to go away for w'end today, but can't drive like this.

Bro3 dropped by y'day, all upset that he can't afford to fill scripts for his asthma puffer & antipsychotic injection (CTO) and frightened they're gonna "lock him up" 😞  How could I not give him ANOTHER $20 😞 But I did it with compassion & a tiny big sis lecture about budgeting. Bit synical though, wouldn't surprise me it's all lies just to get $  So very sick of it. And he doesn't lift a finger to help me when I ask, always the best reasons... Got my own place, gotta go, can't stay...Rarely even get thanks, it's just expected. Such is life 😞  

I'm tired

Re: What to do

Family members leaning on others for money is not an uncommon story, @AK100, so it's likely a few on here can relate. How was the rest of your day, did you take that drive? Sending you love Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance