Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

Very Lazy Sunday

Hi everyone today has been a literally lazy sunday maybe its part of self care in a way and talk about resting alot since last christmas,so whats happend so far today is Ive had a really long sleep and Ive been doing that alot lately not wanting to get out of bed in the morning ect but today has been strange I woke up at 12pm today after going to bed last night at 11pm,then I stayed in my Pjamas,ate breakfast at 12:30pm today then had a shower roughly at 1pm in the afternoon then I ate lunch at 3pm and looks like ill be spending most of the day either resting or eating ,I dont usually sleep from 11pm at night till 12pm the next day hopefully not low motivation again although it feels that way not really a set normal routine at the moment at least Im eating enough and sleeping heaps. its just a weird day time wise for me doing eating and sleeping but anyway it must be what I need to do still maybe to get over the busyness of last year,maybe its a way to recover even if it seems weird to myself

1 REPLY 1

Re: Very Lazy Sunday

hi @LostAngel   

i dont find having a lazy day here and there a bad thing. sometimes we just need a pj and movie day to rest and recover. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance