Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

Hi @Shaz51  hope you're feeling a bit better this morning and had some good rest overnight.  xoxo

@Adge  Sounds like it's time for you to see someone about those stitches.  Good luck with getting a new dr who listens well and investigates thoroughly.

@Shaz51  I hope you have managed to get some well earned rest. You are sounding very tired indeed. 💕💕

hello my awesome friends @Maggie , @eth , @Smc , @Sophie1 , @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @outlander , , @Determined , @Adge , @Jacques , @greenpea , @Faith-and-Hope , @Appleblossom , @Owlunar 

I fell asleep straight away last night  but woke up 3 times through the night xxxx

Were you able to drop off back to sleep promptly following your pit stops @Shaz51 ?

Yes @Former-Member  except at 2am , I had soo much pain in my right arm, every time I moved it , it was sooo sore and the NY right leg aches xxxx 

hello @Smc , @Adge  thank you and sending you hugs xoxo

my mum was upset  last night that i was not well xxx

hello my darling @Former-Member , are you ok xoxo

thinking of you lots today xoxo

Hi @Shaz51 I'm just back from my yoga class, then bed shortly.

I'm sorry to hear that your Mum was upset at you not being well - that would perhaps add to your stress.

It doesn't help you to get (or feel) better.

HeartAdge

Hi @Shaz51  sending high hopes that you had a better sleep and are in less pain this morning.  And that your Mum is feeling better too.

Hi also to @Former-Member @Adge @Maggie @Former-Member @Smc  and anyone else following here.

Dearest @Shaz51  ... thank you ... yes I am okay.  

But how are you?  With all that pain you have been experiencing of late, it must be a real concern.  No wonder your poor Mum is worried about you.  😊🌼  I'm glad to hear that Mr Shaz's cancer op only ended up being a 'freeze' job, and no cutting necessary.  I'm sure he would be relieved as well.  I guess that means they suspect it to be solar keratosis?  They can turn to something more nasty if not removed.  But they are usually fixed with a deep freeze, although sometimes it may take a second go if they are quite deep.

Hello also to @Adge @Former-Member @Maggie  and thanks for the mention @eth  💖

Sherry 💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance