Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

Hello dear @Shaz51 

Firstly ... sorry I havent been around much lately, though I have been trying to catch up with all your news over the past 2 days.

Oh dear ... your poor Mum.  But even more to the point ... poor you!

She is so very lucky to have such a caring and attentive daughter as you Shaz.  In fact everyone whom you touch in your life, is extremely lucky to have you.  And that includes so many of us here on the Forums who have benefited so much by your care and concern for others.

On your last update it sounds as though your Mum was recovering well from her hip surgery. So well in fact, that they were talking about releasing her from hospital in the very near future.  Likely way too soon.  I do hope that hasnt already occurred?

I realise you are likely to be even more busy and stressed right now than usual ... so I do not expect a reply.  I really just wanted to offer my support to you, along with everyone else here.  I wanted you to know I care and am following along, even if I am not responding very much at this time.

Sherry 🤗💕

Image result for take care of you

Image result for I care and I am listening

thank you @Former-Member , @Former-Member  HeartHeart

mum is doing ok , her HB is still very low soo they might have to give her blood if it does not come up

today she is par with her physio and walked the her room`s bathroom , very tired now and sleeping

about releasing her from hospital in the very near future.-- yes tooo soon , the doctor is saying weeks to fully recover

while the physio is saying days , she will be up and walking 

so mum is thinking days that she can go home ---- ammmm i dont think soo

@Shaz51 hopefully she will be sent to local hospital for recovery period. 

yes , the doctor said a week where she is now and then the rehab ward at the big hospital and then a stay at the local hospital @Former-Member 

how is your day going xx

I just woke up on the couch after falling asleep watching a show we taped , must of needed it

Sounds like a plan @Shaz51 

Not long home from our usual Sunday routine.

Good to hear @Shaz51 

Hi @Former-Member 

Sherry 🌺

yes @Former-Member , @Former-Member 

mum just has this idea she will be home next week xx

yes I was awake for a four hours through the night , catching up to me

Not enough sleep = 😬 @Shaz51 , hope you can catch up.

mr shaz is ringing his children tonight for a chat and he is saying " I don`t even have time for myself anymore "

@Former-Member, @Former-Member , @Janiee , @outlander , @Smc , @Faith-and-Hope , @Determined Smiley LOL

Do you think you should offer him a violin @Shaz51 ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance