Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

Hey @Sophia1 @Shaz51 @Thyme. Well my friends, the three year wait is over 🙏 My girl has invited us to her place on Saturday and I’m not sure how I’m feeling 😞I’ve been waiting and hoping for this day for so long now it seems a little surreal and I don’t want to get too excited in case she changes her mind. We’ve had a few easy flowing conversations recently and I can hear a really clear positive change in her voice. Gosh it’s going to be good to hug her and as always, hope for the best possible outcome 🙏

Hi @Krishna 

I wish you the best for that meeting with your daughter - I really hope the conversatioln goes and your relationship improves.

Owlunar

Thank you @Owlunar It has been a long wait with lots of heartache. I truly hope it’s the start of new beginnings. 

Ohh am thinking of you lots my friend for this weekend @Krishna xxxx

Hello @Krishna 

Thank you so much for sharing such incredible news with myself as well as others...

A very  surreal experience...

Hang on tight..

I just want to say,  savour every moment of the lead up and the day.

I do know how it feels to suddenly hear a voice; let alone share time with someone who we love so dearly and has been absent for so long...

Time cannot be measured..

Sending you warm vibes and feeling so very happy for you

with love

Sophia1 💜

Dear @Shaz51 

How are you and Mr Shaz managing with everything that life keeps on throwing up at you?

(that is how I describe my day to day at the moment)

Are you enjoying your garden?

Does Mr Shaz enjoy working in your own garden or does he only want to do gardening when he gets paid for it?

My husband only likes working on his lawn..

love

Sophia1

Thank you @Sophia1  🙏❤️

Hey @tyme 

Oh @Shaz51 @Sophia1 @Owlunar Our weekend connection has been postponed. My darling husband who has had 4 viruses in 28 years of marriage, came down with a doozy (not Covid) just days before our meet up with my girl. He’s still unwell.  Apparently the essence of comedy is timing. I just had to laugh, somewhat hysterically I might add. So now working on another date to see her. Hope it doesn’t take another 3 years 🙂 I’m okay. I’ve learnt a lot about patience over these past years and it will happen when it’s meant to. 🙏❤️

Ohh sending you lots of hugs my friend @Krishna 🙏

Hope your husband feels better soon 

And have my fingers crossed  🤞 for another soon appointment with your daughter 

Sitting with you and having a cuppa xx 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance