Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

@outlander 💕💜❤️

I have to go to mums to get kid sorted for school now @Maggie but might catch you abit later
Hugs and love just cause 💙

Hope everyone is doing okay.

Bit worried about Mumi.  Does anyone know whats happened?

Hey @Gazza75. I thought of you when I saw the former member tag as I had a feeling you might feel it. The 'former member' happens when someone closes their account here which can be for lots of reasons. It can be hard sitting with not knowing what's going on and worrying about people we care about, but it's the nature of the forum. I've struggled with it at times and sometimes really felt big missing people feelings, but all I think we can do is hope everyone's okay. How are you going? Are you okay?

Thanks @CheerBear .  I guess something must of happened with her, I think she has left and come back before so maybe she will again.  I'm doing alright, looking forward to the weekend as I have monday off as well.  Thanks for asking;  How is your afternoon shaping up?

It's tough not knowing @Gazza75.

Glad you're doing alright and looking forward to the weekend. Do you have any plans or would-like-to-do's?

Afternoon is going well enough thanks. I've had a tough couple of days but I feel okay enough in this moment. I can hear the school bell that signals the end of lunch and the start of the last hour of classes so I know kid pick up o'clock isn't too far away. What we do tonight will depend on how they're all travelling 🙂

I feel a bit sad for her and about it @CheerBear .

Hope to do some organising and work on my paintings. Cleaning up inside and out if I can find the motivation. I've been struggling for a  long time with that.

Have to help my parents take some rubbish to the dump on Monday.  Nothing to exciting. 

Weather is looking nice. Do you have anything on?

I'm glad your arvo is going ok, I think quite a few of us have had a rough few days for one reason or another.  Hope your kid o clock pickup goes smoothly and you have nice evening doing whatever it is you decide upon. Heart

Totally understandable to feel sad @Gazza75 ❤ You're a very caring, wonderful friend.

I love that you have your paintings to work on and that you share them here with us. I enjoy seeing others art and craft almost as much as I enjoy creating mine, and I so enjoy it when I'm not doing the crafty thing at the time for whatever reason.

I think the weather is pretty nice here too. We'll probably go to my parents for one of the nights as that's what we usually do on the weekends now. I also recently got a bike rack that goes on the boot of the care. It scares the heck out of me but I'm determined to work out how to use it without smashing the back window or causing a major pile up at 100km on the freeway (yay for catastrophising 😉😆) so we can take all of the bikes out to some of the great tracks we have where we live. That might be a mission this weekend.

I've noticed a few having a hard time too. There's a wand out there I'm sure, and I think a handful of us hunting for it.

Just had a call from a friend-ish person who's coming for a cuppa and a chat before kid o'clock so I better run. Nice to catch up with you. And hugs for the feels ❤

@CheerBear  I had a smile reading about your bike rack. Having a coffee if you are up to one, and anyone else.

@Gazza75  Hope your weekend works out ok.

@outlander Yours too.1ABB3194-ED3A-40D1-8B41-0B220F145B09.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance