Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

If that’s all you can remember today @CheerBear  then you are off to a good start.

POWER....INTIMIDATION AND CONTROL ARE WRONG.   I hope justice will be served.

Big deep breaths @CheerBear  i’m Holding a fistful of hope as tight as I can. πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

Former-Member
Not applicable

Me too @Maggie @CheerBear 

Hoping so hard for whats right. πŸ’•

@Former-Member  πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žfor today.

@Maggie, @Former-Member and anyone reading - I did it and an order was made in my favour (I won)πŸ‘πŸ˜. It was incredibly intense and scary and super full on. I was so anxious I was physically sick before I left but calmed enough (just) to face it, shakily get what I needed to say out and then tolerate all of the arguments from the other side. It was incredibly empowering and I'm feeling super proud. The real estate will change some of their processes to make sure this kind of thing doesn't happen again too (I'm sure that's to cover themselves but whatever- it makes it better for people like me) which makes it feel like this fight was even more worth it. I feel really good (and really exhausted!).

Thanks for all of your encouragement and support. It really helps.

I hope things have gone OK or better for you Sherry and Maggie I hope there's good happening for you too.

Yay πŸŽ‰
Former-Member
Not applicable

So happy for you @CheerBear  . You did so well by standing up for whats right. Many others will benefit from what youve done. πŸ˜€πŸ’•πŸ‘

In between appointments here. Gotta fly.

Sherry

I took a deep breath before I read your post @CheerBear , but I did not need to.

WELL DONE YOU. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’« ❀️❀️❀️

Super proud feeling here for and with you.

Its time to give yourself some R&R. Be good to you where you can @CheerBear  🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

@Former-Member  Sending πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆ

@CheerBear that's so awesome! Well done πŸ˜€πŸ€œπŸ» Huge.

That is absolutely wonderful news @CheerBear πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ’–

Thanks heaps @Former-Member, @Maggie, @TheVorticon and @Zoe7. Replaying it all with a huge smile 😁πŸ’ͺπŸ˜πŸ‘One big stress gone 😌

Hope you're all doing well enough today πŸ™‚
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance