Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

@Appleblossom Sounds like a good decision and long term stability is more important all round. Settled isn't a word I'd put with me. The new accommodation is both good and bad, isn't everything. A few days ago I was ready to run anywhere, but I'm still here. The instability is in me, so it's one small painful step at a time. Christmas has never been an easy time of year for me and so many others on this planet of ours. However, like all the others, it will pass.

@Maggie Thats no good .. feeling you want to leave, but yes, its wiser to accept that life often is a mixed bag.

Tulip Fantasy on CreamTulip Fantasy on Cream

It is interesting how much Christmas is changing as people firm up and share their values about it.  

da gamba.jpeg Hoping you find the music you want in your life.

Just some images, I hope you like.

@Appleblossom Love the pics Thankyou. Hoping your day goes as well as can be expected. I read somewhere your son has had some wins recently. That must be such a good feeling for you.

The two children I am doing crafts with are struggling, the boy in particular. I can see already that life is going to be particularly tough for him. I can only plant a few seeds and hope. I had a strange thought after writing the last sentence. It's so much easier to hope for others, not ourselves, maybe it's what keeps us going sometimes.

A few pics for you. Japan and wisteria.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

I still love PollyannaI still love PollyannaThis is a bit stronger than I like ... butThis is a bit stronger than I like ... but

For me. optimism, or hope is a discipline and a way of being, amd a lpot of work which I embrace as to embrace the other,  leads to more evil in the world.  

Heart @Maggie

The good seeds you plant in the children will be there for them in difficult times.

@Maggie πŸ’—

@outlander Chunky throat & teary. Thankyou. πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’œ

@outlanderπŸ’•πŸŽ΅πŸ’•πŸŽΆπŸŽΆ

@Maggie πŸ’›πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’š
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance