Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Sharing my life with Ms Sophie (Bipolar II)

Yes, so pleased for you and Ms Sophie @Sophie1 .  So busy having a vent from my soapbox I forgot to say ......

❤️🎉

I am afraid it is a bit of a soap box for me too ...  

Me three 

Thankyou so much @Determined @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Ali11 @outlander @Shaz51 @Smc  and others for your support and considered responses - I love that I’m not alone on this journey and having a place to share these milestones with others who truly understand is wonderful ... MsS and I had our closest friends come over for dinner tonight and although we felt like cancelling as we were exhausted from the week we gritted teeth and cleaned up and put some roast veg in the oven -our friends brought roast lamb they’d done at home and we had a wonderful relaxing evening... I nearly cancelled but then remembered the importance of not isolating ourselves and connecting with others in the physical world - it was good for all our souls ... sleep well my fellow travellers and many thanks xxx 🙏 

Sounds like a nice evening @Sophie1  hope you sleep  well 

@Sophie1 😀😀😀

Any time @Sophie1, it's a blessing to be part of such a wonderful community like this one. The dinner sounds delicious, and it's great to hear you enjoyed yourselves with friends despite the initial hesitation. So true about not isolating ourselves, neuroscience is showing more and more that our brains grow and thrive when we connect with others Heart Hope you're having a beautiful day

@Sophie1how is today going Heart

@outlander @Shaz51 @Ali11 @Former-Member  thx for checking in on me - we r anticipating the phone call from new psychiatrist office tomorrow and really hope they agree to take MsS on as a patient and schedule a first appt time so we have certainty ... MsS seemed happier today - pottering in garden and cooking dinner - I had a swim at local pool and then had to work - so late post as just finished work - will be a bit tired tomorrow but lots of hope for this week !!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance