Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Sharing my life with Ms Sophie (Bipolar II)

Hey @Ali11  tv shows enjoying right now are handmaids tale, big little lies, gentleman jack, salvation and always can go a bit of silent witness or ncis ... back to work tomorrow tho so no more endless tv watching - I’m nervous about my energy levels and hip pain ... also cognisant that I’m leaving  MsS at home alone in constant migraine pain at the moment ... so hard to watch her suffer .. so best I could do was organise gp visit at 740am tomorrow morning to make sure MsS has the best plan in place for her migraine while waiting for the nerve block in July .. 

How did you get on today @Sophie1 

That sounded like a good plan @Sophie1, how did you go today? 

Sounds like you've got a keen eye for shows with great stories. Heart

Hey @Former-Member @Ali11 @Determined @outlander @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 

back at work today and exhausted by 2pm - boss sent me home early to rest up which was very nice and needed ... my hip is giving me more pain again and I’m still balancing the activity levels 

so will try again tomorrow ... MsS spent all day in bed with migraine after she got home from gp visit in morning and visiting her friend for an hour on way home ... it’s great she did something for someone else - ie her friend needed the visit ... 

One day at a time ! 

Also rethinking whether I should be applying for new job within my company as my old old boss asked after me to apply - but I’m so fragile with pain at moment with hip prob not a good idea to create pressure on myself ???

hey @Sophie1 perhaps weigh up your pros and cons of applying for the new job taking into consideration your mental and physical health as well.
if its going to add to much pressure or put extra strain on your body perhaps staying with your current job may be better for now..

Thanks @outlander  🙏 I think you are correct and I have decided for now to stick where I am and try to stabilise that and build on my health and fitness ... pain levels were peaking at 3pm today and boss let me go at 4.15 so that’s nice 

Sending love @Sophie1, glad the boss is understanding and let you head home earlier. Glad Ms S got to catch up with her friend, that would've been fun. Sounds like the current job is good for now, and it helps that they know you and understand Smiley Happy

Checking in @Sophie1 

Continuing to think of you @Sophie1 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance