Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

@Former-Member  thinking of you and hoping everything is as settled as it can be after your trip. 

Mr Darcy happy to be home but not wanting to check out community groups as yet due to pain @Determined , we are still in the process of getting medicals and moving necessities (things like car reg, urgent home maintenance) attended to so keeping fairly busy.

Hello @Mrsjones , how are you today

@Former-Member, @Determined , @outlander , @Sophie1 , @Faith-and-Hope 

hello @Former-Member , how has your day go today xxx

Had appt with new case worker today @Shaz51, she seems ok. There was some paperwork to be done and in due course a new MH plan to be drawn up. Not sure when we will meet new pdoc.

@Former-Member  Omg MsS also plays down her pain at medical appts and also the amount she sleeps and the days she doesn’t even shower ... grrrr hard to help someone when they act like ‘normal’ in front of the professionals ... hmmmf 

@Former-Member  I have to have a new helth care plan drawn up for me and mr shaz says " WHY

Hugs @Sophie1  HeartHeart"

Mr Darcy is going well @Sophie1 he is enjoying doing moving necessities. He has had restrained enthusiasm for the move and I am hoping he will not get too flat once the novelty wears off. 

I saw this BP staging chart - there are a few out there.

download (1).png

I know Mr Darcy is thinking an updated MH plan is going over old territory @Shaz51 he will have one with GP and one with MH service.  He is also going to have a regular medical health plan done next week too. 

@Former-Member @sophie 

hi there from the moderator Whitehawk. The forum has a guideline about not posting medical advice. I understand that the table you have posted Darcy is general but of course it should not be used for making a proper assessment  of what stage mr D or another individual fits into.

warmest regards

Whitehawk

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance