Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My Place

@Oaktree hey Meggie, so happy for your garden adventure. Will wait for your good news

TAB
Senior Contributor

You're doing well with seeds @Oaktree . I bought some seed raising mix today so will try my luck, although there's not much I can plant in winter. 

tonys
Senior Contributor

Hi @Oaktree  @EternalFlower   @TAB  Sorry I havnt been in touch lately. Got really crook. Am Ok but have to go back to the butcher for surgery again in the next few days. . Getting my back sorted and old burn scar tissue,  all at the same time. . coat of paint and I'll be brand new.   Hope you are all well n happy as life will permit.

.  As you know, not much gets me down, I'm happy and will return when I get on top and healed up..

One arm strapped so can only type with one finger. .   Painfully slow..

Hope its Ok Meg to borrow your thread for a minut.  hope hubby is doing as well as your garden..

@Appleblossom hope you are still serving curry.  @StuF   Got your post.  You were looking out for me,

Mate,   thats really  thoughtful.   I do hope your doing well. Spent  a week laying on my stomach so couldn't respond. 

@Thyme  Still working on home work assignment for @TideisTurning . Haven't forgotten..

@greenpea , give bunny a big cuddle,   I'll feel it in a dream. .  

Take care everyone on Sane ,   keep safe n warm n peaceful                              tonys mb 1

StuF
Senior Contributor

So Glad to hear from you @tonys !!!

I wish your circumstances were better though

I hope the butcher treats you well and that you make a full recovery asap 🙂

Oh @tonys 

I have missed you so much!

I thought you must have left for your holiday. I’m sorry that you have been crook. Feel better soon matey.

Tell the butcher to treat you nicely. 
Looking forward to hearing more from you when you have made a full recovery.

Take care,

Meggle

@tonys Good to hear from you Wondered how you were.  Sorry about butcher visits.  Yep somehow serving curry, gently, mild, moderate and sometimes a bit stronger. lol

@StuF @Oaktree 

StuF
Senior Contributor

Hiya @Appleblossom  🙂

How goes?

Heya Mate @StuF Not too bad. Gotta a headache.  Going to the post office for a couple of things.  Hope you are doing alright.

StuF
Senior Contributor

No good about the headache @Appleblossom . I hope it passes quickly. I also hope the post office can fill your requirements

Me doing alright thanks

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance