Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Mentally Ill or Not

God bless you @Emelia8 

Thank you. I know today is a difficult day and you still are such a pure heart and beautiful soul xoxo

@Hoho  A delayed welcome from me too. Thankyou @Anastasia, you are a gem.💜💜

@Hoho I’m so sorry to hear for the hell you and your daughter are going through. I hope you can get to the bottom of what is causing such distress. I really hope you can get some decent professional help. It’s sad to hear how you are being treated.

I hope your own health remains in remission. It’s such a tough time.

Always ready to listen and support you. Sending some 💙💙💙

Hi @Hoho
Nice to meet you 🙂

Hi @Emelia8 

Thanks for yr support, I'm sorry that your husband had to go through all that but am glad he is in remission and do hope the long lasting side effects from it are bearable for you both. I too have some side effects from the operations and treatments but they are bearable and I am able to work again for which I am grateful.

this is a great forum I have really benefited from everyone's kind words and support and good news my daughter is improving daily and steadily and I contribute this to the fact that I'm a lot more settled, which in turn come from all you beautiful peoples support and kindness.

xxoo

@Anastasia u r amazing and beautiful thank you again x

@Maggie 

thankyou for yr lovely words, truely this forum is amazing. So thankful to you all xx

Thanks @Flying_Hams @you too 😊

Thanks so much for your beautiful responses to everyone @Hoho 💖

Its people like yourself who make these forums the lovely supportive place that they are.

Hearing of your daughters improvement is such great news. Really glad for both of you. Lets hope the improvement is lasting.

Im sure seeing your daughter less distressed will also be a big contributing factor in you feeling more settled too. There is no doubt that we feed off our loved ones distress. So well done to both of you.

Know that the forums are here for you any time, and completely without obligation. I hope to see you around again.

Emelia 🌺

Happy you are here @Hoho and even happier to learn of both your and your daughter's improvement. The phrase "it takes a village..." Comes to mind xxx

@Emelia8 @Flying_Hams @Maggie @SJT63 and everyone else here.

💞❣️❤️

@Hoho ❣️❣️❣️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance