Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Living with PTSD (Potentially Triggering Material)

i so miss talking to you sherry 😞

i wish you were still on here

so much i wanted to tell you

i hope one day you will come back

I am thinking of you Sherry  - ,I hope you are managing to keep in touch by reading 

Dec 

🦉

missing you lots @sherry   HeartHeart

Thinking of you, Sherry...missing you, and hoping that you are able to take care of yourself and lean on your psychologist. 

I know you won't just be missing the support and listening ears you received here, but also you will be hurting because you can't reach out and give care and thoughtful words to your friends here when they're hurting. 

You are not forgotten. 

thinking of you too Sherry Heart

Good morning Sherry, I have been leaving you little mentions over on "darkness" and just realised that you might not find them as that thread can get too busy. Kimmy is missing "her" Sherry a lot and so am I. I miss talking you first thing in the morning or should I say I miss complaining to you about how the crows are drowning out the other bird songs, I am inside at my computer with music going and I can still hear the bl**dy crows. My heart skipped a beat the other day, I was over on someones thread and I saw a comment from you and i was like yes she found a way to come back to us and then i realised that I was not on the current page and got sad real quick.

How are you holding up my friend, I really hope you are coping out there and am getting support to help you through. I will try and remember to come here and leave you quick little messages so you remember that you are missed, loved and special. Thinking of you always. Heart Nikki

I'm still thinking of you Sherry and hoping you're okay and safe 

Best wishes

Dec 

A07A92AA-374B-44F6-9342-E0C8E724472E.jpeg

Missing you heaps Sherry

That's really nice @Former-Member 

missing you heaps too Sherry ❤️❤️

Thinking of you and missing you, Sherry...missing your thoughtful posts and your caring HSP presence...really hoping you are doing OK and are adjusting to not having your forum family to support you...I'm thankful you have your psychologist, which is a comfort to me. Sending a gentle warm hug... Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance