Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Life fails!

Thank you @Maggie that’s exactly how I picture graduation!

how was your week @Queenie Heart

We discussed the big S @Shaz51. Interesting and somewhat triggering subject but for some reason I've gone up instead of down. Not that I mind, I love going up up up! It's the downside I hate. Who cares if I play music a little too loud and turn my lifestyle into a one woman party-a-thon? It's better than being doped to the eyeballs and depressed.

Fantastic week all round? How about yourself my friend? Heart

Who cares if I play music a little too loud, my mr shaz is playing his music very loud last night and today @Queenie

my week was up and down , but thinking now it was okish

I was rejected to receive carer`s allowance to look after my mum , but I am happy to care for her for nothing xx

It's werid how they work out who is eligible for the carer's allowance @Shaz51. My Mrs receives it for caring for me and it was as simple as stating to our GP just how much I rely on her and what exactly she does for me. Centrelink approved it no worries. Shame you didn't receive it, I'm sure you do a lot for your Mum and I'm sure she appreciates it too. x

I Just got told off on another website (a chat room) for being annoying. I'm not annoying am I? Please tell me honestly? I don't understand why people must be so cruel to others. 

Really feeling it. 😞 I'm still buzzing a thousand miles an hour but now I wish I wasn't. This is enjoyable anymore!

I've come down with an almighty thud! I did study today and finish an assignment but for some reason I didn't put my heart and soul into it like I would normally like to. Sociology is usually a really interesting subject and talking about stratification, generation X, Baby Boomers and Millennials and sociological factors which affect all these things. I feel like an utter failure. I want to give up and hide in bed (unrealistic I know). I had a massive argument with the Mrs tonight and everyone automatically made me out to be the bad person and jumped down my throat too. It felt like I had no allies in life and that brought me down with a thud. Before I felt ten foot tall and bulletproof, now I feel so alone in this world. It is like if push came to shove, I've got nobody to back me up. I don't feel abandoned, I just feel lonely.

hugs @Queenie
do you want to talk about the argument at all? arguments take 2 people so usually there are 2 sides to the story.
maybe your sufferring from some fatigue which is also affecting your studies?

You are not annoying @Queenie, never

we love you here and I love chatting with you daily my awesome friend HeartHeart

and I mean this with all my heart xxx

and did you say were feeling unwell @Queenie, got a cold

that would not help if you don`t feel 100% my friend

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance