Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

MsScully
Casual Contributor

Life atm

Hey. 

It's been about a year since I was diagnosed with Bipolar 2 and anxiety. A lot has happened since then. Baby no. 2 born, moved interstate, separated but still living with ex partner. Struggling. Lost. Depressed moods. Failing my 2 beautiful boys. Tired. No support. Drowning. 

At the moment I'm not in the best head space and came across these forums while looking for some help or something. I'm so tired. Tired of the expectations that I have to do everything while he just has to go to work, feed himself, sleep. Tired of not being able to get the things I need to support my boys' learning. Tired of being invalidated. Tired of being bored with no time to do something for myself. Tired of being told I'm too much, not doing enough. Tired. Not sure what I'm after by posting this. If read this far, thank you. 

1 REPLY 1
greenpea
Senior Contributor

Re: Life atm

@MsScully  Hi Ms Scully and welcome to the forums :). I have been diagnozed with Bipolar1 and schizoaffective disorder. You have come to the right place for information and friendships to be made. Have a look around the sight and when you are ready you might like to post. We are a friendly bunch with a variety of mental illnesses. Anyway take good care of yourself and I might see you around the forums. greenpea xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance