Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Littlepiglet
Casual Contributor

Inspiration

please give me advice or inspiration as to how you handled things when you felt like nobody cared.

5 REPLIES 5
Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Re: Inspiration

Hey @Littlepiglet welcome to the forums. I'm one of the moderators, Jynx. We're here to support members and help ensure the community stays safe.

I have to say, for me it was a tricky one. Finding the right people helped. I think you might find some of the right people here - honestly not sure I've found a more caring bunch of people than the forums family (a friendly lil name some of us use to describe this community). 

I think as well, when we're struggling it can be hard to believe that anyone cares, even when they do. Do you have any friends or relatives who you could reach out to? It's okay to ask them to help remind you that you are cared for. 

Hi @Jynx 

i really appreciate your message back. I guess I just feel so lost for people that care at the moment and have been trying to reach out to people on here but not to sure how it works.

I am so greatful to be introduced to this little family on this forum. 
I have been in contact with my parents and my dad is on his way to come collect me now so I will be safe. Thankyou so much for your message reply it means the world and more to me.

Aww! That warms me to hear @Littlepiglet. I hope you get to spend some quality time with your Dad, and feel safe n supported with your folks. 

If you want to get to know our lil family, you're more than welcome to pop into any thread that interests you. Some of our longer-standing members have their own threads, but that doesn't mean you can't jump in and share your experiences there. You can also check out the various spaces to find more people to connect with - a good place to start is our Welcome and Getting Started space, where you can introduce yourself. Another good spot is our Social Spaces, where members like to chat and catch up. If you're in need of some extra support, jump over to the Something's Not Right space, where you can ask for support, insight, and connect with others who may have experienced similar struggles.

Hope you find what you're looking for here 😊💜

@Littlepiglet 

The hardest part is money.

Call on government services, find a job that is bearable and find a small place.

Here is with. It's what everything is. 

Everything grows. As the differentiations increase. 

You are, here and with. As is everything else.

*hug*

Thankyou so much for your reply!!

I think you make some really great points. ❤️❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance