Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

I had my mental health assessment at the public hospital today.

I had my mental health assessment at the hospital today. The psychiatrist and case manager were both lovely. We spoke about my mental illness and discussed some specific symptoms and issues I am facing. They are setting me up with some H2H (hospital to home care) and get me some assistance with getting NDIS support, and I am joining a local support group called BIG. We have arranged a better medication scheme that suits my particular needs. I am glad that I had the appointment and feel I am moving towards progress. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: I had my mental health assessment at the public hospital today.

Hi @Former-Member looks like you may be new to the forum, welcome. Smiley Happy

Wonderful to hear your hope and good feelings about a happier future with the assistance of good mental health professionals. I am lucky at this time of my life to have also found some good ones. Onwards and upwards. Smiley Happy

@Former-Member  Wonderful news!:D Keep us all posted on your progress. Love peaHeartx

I'm glad you had a positive experience today @Former-Member  and thank you for sharing.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance