Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

GeminiLion
Senior Contributor

I am completely over others

My pyschologist did warn me to keep a distance. Maybe I should have listen to her. With all the news around CO VID I been wanring help people in different situations. Beside some really nasty and narrow minded people attacking me for providing advice or putting my heart on my sleeve, even the people you try to help bite your head off. I am so tried of inconsiderate, unappreciative and unintelligent. Im going to stop worrying about other. Just worry about me and dad. My pyschologist was right

3 REPLIES 3
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: I am completely over others

I would agree @GeminiLion There is alot of unkindness about and the hardest thing to do a times is put your needs first. It's an overwhelming time. Look after your heart too. 

Update. Still having FOMO issues. But! i have managed mostly  to stay away from "news" postings online today and at the end of the day Im feeling a lot better. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @GeminiLion , just saw your post as I took a bit of a break since I was being bullied here for no reason, on some other thread. Reported the comments and usernames and nothing happened so I feel like bullying is allowed to me from others, which isn't fair and feels like discrimination to me.

Anyway, I'm sorry you feel that way. I guess your Psychologist is right, although I don't know your situation so I won't assume anything. Either way I'm sorry you're struggling. I definitely relate to you and totally understand you about the inconsiderate, unappreciative and unintelligent people, thats how I feel with some people (not you). Best of luck with things.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance